Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Iced Tea and a Read - February Edition

Hey everyone!
I'm here with my February edition of Tea and (add word here)! I realized I didn't do a January one. Oops.;) LOL!
What I am Reading-
Model Undercover : London
What I am Drinking:
Iced green tea. 
This is the third book in the Model Undercover series. I am in love with it, it is about a detective/model, Axelle, who solves fashion mysteries. I love how the author mixes modeling and solving mysteries, two unlikely subjects that make a perfect match! I have been devouring the book over the past two days and can't wait to see what's going to happen next.:) 
Since the weather where I am is creeping (did I say creeping? More like SKYROCKETING!) hotter and hotter (it's been in the nineties. That should be illegal somehow!!), hot tea is kind of impractical. So, I opted for some iced tea. We get it from Trader Joe's, and I think my mom even adds some peppermint essential oil for extra mint flavor.;) 
***
I hope you liked reading about what I have been reading and drinking.;) I have a lot of posts ready, so expect more soon!:)
-Emma-


14 comments:

  1. 90s?!?! It's in the 20s here... *sigh*
    Ooh, I love the idea of adding the mint essential oil to green tea! I've only tried lemon oil in tea.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know which one I'd rather be in! LOL! Wanna be blazing hot or freezing cold?;D Yeah, it's good!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  2. I KNOW! The weather has been going crazy. It feels weird wearing short-sleeves in the winter. :) That book sounds SUPER interesting, I hope you enjoy reading the ending. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely does!! It is! It has a ton of really fun drama and great mysteries to be solved!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  3. Ooh, now I want iced tea! XD It's been super warm here too. That book looks interesting! I'll have to check it out. :)
    Oh, and Jaclynn told me about your plan to draw me to the Dark Side...... XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yeah, you should! Just a disclaimer, it has some romance and kissing, but it's not the plot.;)
      -Emma-
      P.S. Yes, I know.XD And my plan is going splendidly in case you wanted to know....XD LOL!

      Delete
    2. Okay!
      LOL! Oh dear..... XD

      Delete
  4. Ninties! Lucky! xD That book sounds cool.
    What is this talk of the dark side? I've heard they have cookies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Lucky? I don't feel lucky!XD It is cool!:)
      THIS IS THE TALK OF STAR WARS AND THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE.XD And yes, on occasion the Sith make awesome cookies.XD You should join us...;D LOL!
      -Emma-

      Delete
    2. Hm, well. I'll decide in a few days.

      Delete
    3. LOL! I'll be waiting.;D JK!
      -Emma-

      Delete
  5. Please, please, Emma, switch places with me! It's been so cold here lately... ;)
    That tea sounds yummy! I had peppermint tea for the first time the other day and loved it!
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to switch with you! I hate hot weather!:( It is! Oh, that's cool!:D
      -Emma-

      Delete