Thursday, February 18, 2016

"I Will Finish What You Started"

Hi everyone!
Thank you all for your well wishing on my reading. It is much appreciated, and I have been enjoying it thoroughly.;D
Although I have been reading a lot, I got to take some pictures of my Kylo Ren Die Cast Action Figure yesterday, because it was super overcast and lightly sprinkling.
(Yes, I know I said it was in the nineties but that was two days ago.XD)
I thought that that would be the perfect time to take some pictures, since Kylo Ren is the dark brooding Knight of Ren he is.
So, here are the pictures! I edited a lot of them to add extra darkness, I hope you enjoy them.:D
 

So I was just start to take pictures, you know, looking for good locations, angles etc., then as I put Kylo Ren on a super high wall, HE STARTED TO FALL AS I TOOK A PICTURE. To say I was terrified that he would fall over to the other side would be an understatement. Fortunately, he landed on his back, and I was there to snatch him up. And, of course, I didn't let go of him after that.XD 




I really like this picture for some reason. The black and white really makes his silver mask pop.;) 




***
I hope you all enjoyed the pictures and appreciated Kylo Ren's evilness.XD I really like the action figure, his helmet is so amazing.OoO LOL! I have this really weird adoration for his helmet shape....is that weird or is it normal for an artist to appreciate the weirdest things?XD
 
(I also may or may not find myself staring at people's faces, thinking about how I could draw certain parts of it, like their chin or nose.;))
 
Okay, since this post is about The Force Awakens, I just want to let my voice be heard----
WHO WANTS A DISNEY CLASSIC REY DOLL?????
BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE, BUT I WOULD BUY THAT SO HARD!!!
*composes self*
But, yeah. I really want that and really hope that Disney makes one! I can just imagine how awesome she would be.:D
-Emma-
Dark Side or Light?


25 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! YES!!!! A Disney classic Rey doll would be AMAZING! Maybe Ahsoka and other Star wars rebels and clone wars character classic dolls!!!
    I choose the light! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! OH MY GOSH, I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF AN AHSOKA DOLL!!! A KANAN DOLL!!!O0O A HERA DOLL!!!
      I have officially died.;D
      Nice choice! They always win in the end.XD But because of The Force Awakens, I have a new found love for the Dark Side, so I choose the Dark Side. If Star Wars was real though, I know I would choose the Light Side.;) But since it's not real and all for fun, I choose the Dark Side!:P
      -Emma-

      Delete
    2. I know what you mean :) My younger sister would probably go for the dark side for fun :)
      I really really hope they make those dolls though, then I wouldn't have to make customs. Which is fun and all but a bit too expensive.
      I have died as well :) meet you in the fangirl ghost world :D

      Delete
    3. Yeah, me too!:) Yes, see you there.;D
      -Emma-

      Delete
  2. Ooh, these pictures were great! Kylo Ren is definitely one of my favorite villains.
    How about a Rey todller doll? I was thinking about toddler dolls and I think she'd be super cute as one.
    And of course, I choose the light side.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Kylo Ren has to be my all time favorite villain, but I do have a thing for all villains, as long as they aren't old and creepy! LOL!XD
      Oh my goodness! A Rey toddler doll would be amazing, too! I can just see it now!:)
      Ah, another Light Side.;)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  3. Your pictures are awesome! It looks just like the real Kylo Ren. :)
    YES!!! I'd totally buy a Rey doll.
    I choose the Light. I don't think I'll ever like the Dark side after when happened to Han Solo... *sniff*
    -Catlover02 =^-^=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I should make a petition to get a Rey doll!;) Yeah.... I understand...XD
      -Emma-

      Delete
  4. Oooh, cool pictures! But I'm not convinced that the Dark Side is better... yet. XD
    Ooh, a classic Rey doll would be cool! Even though I haven't seen TFA yet, I would LOVE Rey Disney Animators doll. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Darn it!;D You need to watch TFA! You need to UNDERSTAND! LOL!XD And not just TFA, but all of the SW movies!
      -Emma-

      Delete
    2. LOL! Okay, okay.. I'll watch them all! XD

      Delete
  5. I do NOT like Kylo Ren at all. I mean, he's kinda cool, but he killed Han Solo for goodness sakes. *sniff* :(
    Your pictures are really cool though, and it would be awesome if they had a Rey classic doll. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that's too bad. I might not have liked him as much if I hadn't liked him before I watched the movie! LOL! But yeah, I hate what he did to Han Solo!:( Thank you!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  6. Love the photos!!
    Would you like to swap blog buttons, Emma?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!:) Sure, I'd love to!
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pictures! Now I want a Kylo Ren action figure, lol! ;)

    I'd have to say that I prefer the Light Side, even withstanding my loyalty to Darth Vader. Actually, I think I like Vader so much because of his beautiful transformation back to the Light. The second half of The Return of the Jedi is the best part of the whole Saga! :)

    ~Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lizzy!;) Yeah, that part was awesome.:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  9. Ren must be embrassed, his mommy's holding him...........;)
    I choose LIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How tall is Kylo Ren? 6 inches? Just wondering...

    ReplyDelete
  11. and I choose Light, but the dark side is goodish too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not fully angist the dark side, But even thogh I'm light we can still be friends!:) (Just don't tell Luke)

      Delete