Monday, February 8, 2016

Star Wars Rebels Drawing

Hey everyone!:)
I was reminded today that I have this drawing I did a while ago to show you all!
It's a drawing of the poster for Star Wars Rebels, one of my favorite TV shows!:) It follows the story of Ezra Bridgers and a group of rebels and their fight against the Empire.:) It's set in the time between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope. A young Princess Leia has even been in a newer episode!:D
But anyway, here is the drawing I did-
Top to Bottom, Left to Right-
Darth Vader
Zeb, Ahsoka, Kanan
Chopper, Hera, Ezra
Sabine didn't end up making the drawing, although she is apart of the poster.:)
I really love this drawing and I think Ahsoka looks so cool (she is so fun to draw!)! She is probably one of my favorite characters, especially now that I am watching The Clone Wars, another TV show about Anakin and Ahsoka, his padawan, and a ton of other classic Star Wars characters.:)
 
I hope you liked the drawing, have you ever watched Star Wars Rebels or The Clone Wars?:)
-Emma-


6 comments:

  1. Wow! That is an AMAZING drawing! Darth Vader looks SO cool! I've never seen those shows, but they sound good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Great job!
    Ahsoka is so cool! and is so fun to draw!! Ahsoka and Aurra Sing are two of my favorite characters from the clone wars series.
    I've all the episodes except for the 6th season. And My sister and I have missed about four episodes of star wars rebels because we have no cable :(
    but then we go to our dad's to catch up on the episodes :)
    Great job! It looks great! It'd be cool to do a star wars or fandom type of contest where we could draw, or make something for that fandom, and there could be different teams..I might actually do that on my blog sometime, you could do it too if you wanted :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Addy!:D Oh, Aurra Sing hasn't showed up yet, but I like her name!;) Aw! that's too bad, hopefully you'll get to see them soon! They're really good! Oh, that's such a cool idea!:D You always come up with great ideas.;)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  3. That's a good drawing, Emma! I really like it. :) (YES another Clone Wars fan! :D)
    ~ Suzy | Craftz'n'Craziness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Suzy!:) Clone Wars is SO good so far, I just started the second season.:)
      -Emma-

      Delete