Friday, February 12, 2016

Glazed Part Eighteen

Why, hello there!;)
I've got the next part for Glazed up! Yay!:D
 
How dare she talk to me like that? I was just offering my opinion! She makes me so frustrated! One minute we're best friends, the next she's biting off my head! A sudden feeling worked its way into her chest and she felt like she was going to cry, but I'm mad! She was so preoccupied with her thoughts that she didn't notice a large servant hurry past her, bumping into Emma and making her trip on her dress. She cried out as she fell to the floor when a hand grabbed hers and pulled her up.
“I was just looking for you,” he said with a grin.
“Cedric!” Emma breathed out in relief. The music started up with another song and Cedric bowed.
“May I have this dance, Your Highness?”
Emma blushed and stammered out, “you may!”
Cedric straightened and began to dance with her. They floated across the dance floor for a few minutes, then Cedric guided her away from the ball room. They walked down some hallways and he asked Emma what things she does for her spare time. She dove into the story of her coming here and what she would do when she was bored and Cedric listened to it all. It felt so good to be able to talk to someone, since Jaclynn had shut her out again. Of course she could talk to people when she went home to Cookie Doodle Land, but talking to someone in Jaclynn's castle felt satisfying, like she was doing something she always wanted to do. They continued meandering through the halls, chatting and making connections when they came to a balcony. They walked out to it and sat down on a bench.
“So how many brothers did you say you have?” Emma asked.
“Twelve older brothers! Three of them pretended I was invisible. Literally! For two years!” Cedric chuckled and Emma frowned.
“Gosh, that's terrible!”
He shrugged, “It's what brothers do. And the others weren't much better either.”
“I guess it's the same thing with friends, I think. Jaclynn and I were really close, then she just shut me out and...I don't know why. I feel like that's not right, but I don't really know. She's the only friend I've ever had,” Emma sighed and looked down at the colored glass bench.
“I would never shut you out. You're an amazing person,” Cedric touched her hand and Emma gazed into his brown eyes. He seemed to want to say more, but he stayed quiet.
“Can I say something crazy?” Emma blurted.
“I love crazy!”
“Whenever I am here, I never get to see anyone, talk to anyone, but now I've met you and I just feel like something has changed, that things are going to turn out right!” Emma smiled and hoped she didn't sound weird or cheesy.
“I was thinking the same thing! I've always been trying to find my place with my brothers, but with you I feel like I've already found it!” Cedric beamed. Emma gasped- he felt the same way!
“I can't believe it! We're so alike!” Emma cried.
“Do you want to go for a walk? I want to ask you something,” Cedric replied, slightly nervous, and Emma nodded eagerly. They walked out of the castle, to the royal garden.
“So, you said your crazy thing, now it's turn for my crazy thing,” Cedric bit his lip as he smiled. He fell to one knee and took one of Emma's hands.
 
“Will you marry me?”
Emma gasped. She didn't know what possessed her, but she believed she was in love with him, “Yes!”
***
I hope you liked this part!:D I hope to have a Tea and Whatever I am Doing While I Drink Said Tea post and a random drawings post up soon, as well as me starting the How to Draw BB-8 Tutorial to post later.:)
-Emma-


15 comments:

  1. I love how you drew Emma's curls! They're so pretty. :)
    I can't wait for the next part and more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome part of Glazed! The suspense is slowly building...
    Great job! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Loved it! The picture is one of my favorites so far! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture......................................................
    W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much, Bedtimebear Bear!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  5. Amazing Picture!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is one of my favourites!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVED this part! Can't wait to see what happens!! The picture is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. ^-^

    ~Ms. AGdoll~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Emma! I just had a question. How do you make a button? And what is the purpose of having a button, and having other bloggers' buttons? Thanks!

    ~Anika~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made mine on PicMonkey, but you can take a picture then edit on any photo editing app or website your blog's name onto it and the URL. After that, you put the picture on the sidebar of your blog with a link to your blog connected to the picture.:) The point of a blog button is to have another way for people to share about your blog. Most people will do button swaps where you will put their button on your blog and they will put your button on their blog. It's really easy and if you make one, I will put it up on my sidebar!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  8. Emma it's a trick don't listen to him, he want's your kingdom! You csn't mary a man you just met!:)

    --Quinley

    ReplyDelete