Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Video of Me Drawing! Yay!

Hi everyone...Again!
I just really wanted to get this up and show all of you, I couldn't wait!:D
Here is the promised video!:) I hope it works for all of you!
The video is now working!:)
And yeah...*sigh* it's upside down so if you could just bare through the awkward angle for the 38 seconds, that would be awesome.XD
 
And here is the drawing, in case you didn't want to watch the video!:)
I hope you enjoyed and I hope that I can get it to be right side up next time!;)
-Emma-


11 comments:

  1. What a pretty drawing! Her dress almost reminds me of Anna's in Frozen Fever.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I kind of was inspired by that!;)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  2. I LOVE her dress so much! And her hair is so realistic and pretty! Awesome video! Gladly I didn't have to stand on my head to watch it. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I watched the video & you are an amazing artist!

    This girl reminds of Frozen, her face, hair, outfit, everything! Love the colors. :) I bet you could draw characters for Disney if you had the chance.



    ~Ms. AGdoll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah, her dress was inspired by Anna's Frozen Fever dress.:) And actually, yes, I have drawn a TON of Disney characters- Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Winnie the Pooh, Snow White, Tiana, Aurora, Ariel, Megara, Jasmine, Aladdin, Stitch etc. Drawing all of those characters has crafted my drawings to be a lot like Disney's style.:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
    2. Oh gosh. I read your comment wrong! I'm sorry! I read it that you said- I bet you could draw Disney Characters if you had the chance! But now I know, and thank you so much for the sweet compliment!:D
      -Emma-

      Delete
    3. It's ok! You're welcome! :D

      ~Ms. AGdoll

      Delete
  4. Wow! You are amazing! Have you ever tried to draw AG Beforever characters? You totally should! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! No, I haven't, but that's a good idea! I think I will draw some!:D
      -Emma-

      Delete