Saturday, November 21, 2015

Glazed Part Four

Hi everyone!
Thank you all for the super nice comments on my story! I appreciate it more than you guys can know!:)
 
 
The days whizzed by and Princess Emma and Princess Jaclynn became fast friends. They spoke about everything with each other until they couldn't think of anything else to say. Then they babbled and made crazy things up. The days became weeks and summer was almost over. Only a week left.
“Jaclynn, summer is almost over!” Emma gasped. Jaclynn nodded her head sadly.
“I know. I thought that this summer was going to be terrible, but you turned out to be so much fun!” Jaclynn sighed and sat down on the floor. Emma mimicked her and fell to the floor, too.
“I hope I can come again next summer. And the next,” Emma said. Jaclynn nodded her head, smiling a little. They stayed in a sad silence for a few minutes until Jaclynn looked around them, scooted closer to her friend and whispered, “Can I tell you a secret?” Emma's eyes widened and she nodded solemnly.
“I think that you're my best friend,” Jaclynn leaned back, grinning.
“You're my best friend too!” Emma cried.

“Yay!” They both cheered, then hugged.
“We're best friends!” They cheered. Their giggling soon stopped and Emma frowned.
“If we're best friends, we should have nicknames for each other!” Emma suggested and Jaclynn nodded her head. They sat back and thought for what seemed like forever.
“What about Mushy for you!” Emma stood up excitedly and hopped up and down. Jaclynn wrinkled her nose and shook her head.
“Ew, gross!”
Emma sighed sadly and sat back down.
“When I first met you, I thought that you were boring,” Jaclynn admitted. Emma gasped and giggled at the thought of it.
“And then you learned that I was crazy!” Emma laughed with Jaclynn.
“You're definitely a kooky Cookie!” Jaclynn chuckled, then gasped.
“What?” Emma asked.
“Kooky Cookie! That should be your nickname!”
Emma thought for a second, then shook her head, “It's too long.”
“Then what about just Cookie?” Jaclynn suggested.
“Yes, simple and true to who I am!” Emma agreed, “if I am going to be named after a dessert that I am, then you should be the dessert that you are! Donut doesn't sound very cute, so, what about... Dee! It's short for Donut!”
“PERFECT!” Jaclynn shouted. The newly named princesses hopped up to their feet and danced around in celebration.
“I now dub us as Cookie and Dee! Best friends forever!” Emma said and they laughed together.
 
***
I hope you liked this part!:) See you back tomorrow for maybe a double part...;)
-Emma-



8 comments:

  1. *applause* I love this!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, Emma, you amaze me! Aren't those names you and jaclynns real nicknames for each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this part came up fast! LOVE it! I can't wait to find out what else is going to happen now that summer is over!

    ~Ms. AGdoll

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, the drawing is beautiful! Love the contrast between Jaclynn's tan dress & Emma's colorful one.

    ~Ms. AGdoll~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't know if it was just a mistake, but actually Emma is the one in the tan dress and Jaclynn is the one in the colorful one!:) I just wanted any confusion to be avoided!;D Thanks!
      -Emma-

      Delete