Monday, November 23, 2015

20 Things You Might Not Know About Me Tag

Hi everyone!:)
Glazed will hopefully be up later today, once I draw a picture that correlates with the story!;) But Loren nominated me for this tag and I thought I would do it, it looked really fun!:)
 
How tall are you?
I don't know my exact measurement, but I'm tall.;)
 
Do you have a hidden talent?
Uhhh...I don't know about a hidden talent. I am going to have to put...fan girling...LOL! Not that I keep that very hidden on here, but I usually keep my fan girlyness to a minimum out in public. I think.XD
What is your biggest blog related pet peeve?
I have a few, but the main one is when people can't spell definitely right and say defiantly. *shudders*
 
What is your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?
Chewing noises. Oh, it will make me want to hurt someone with the whole chewing with their mouth open or super loud slurpy chewing noises. First of all, it's disgusting, and second of all, DOES THERE NEED TO BE A SECOND OF ALL?XD
 
What's your favorite song?
Hm, right now...I have the song Little Toy Guns by Carrie Underwood stuck in my head right now, which really stinks because I don't know the song other than one part that just keeps repeating itself and repeating itself....
 
Favorite Etsy shop that isn't yours?
Clarisse's closet has some amazing things on her etsy shop, so hers.:)
 
What is your favorite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?
I like to draw, write, read, watch TV or a movie, or look at Pinterest.:)
 
What is your favorite junk food?
I could go on and on about all the delicious desserts that I would gladly devour, but right now I am going to say...brownies, because I am craving that right now.
 
Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
I have a poodle named Hallee!:)
 
What is your favorite beauty product?
Um, I don't wear any make up, sooooo....yeah.;)
 
When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
Hm, I don't think I've been embarrassed lately, but of course there is always the whole waving to a person that wasn't waving to you sort of thing or saying the wrong thing because you misunderstood the question. Oh, yeah! That just recently happened to me with a comment I got. LOL! XD
 
If you could only drink one beverage besides water for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Iced...water?XD LOL! No, uh, probably tea because that has water in it, so I probably wouldn't die of dehydration, right?;)
 
What is your favorite movie?
Frozen and the third Star Wars movie (Rise of the Sith or Empire or something? *sigh*) was so sad that I loved it.XD
 
What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?
Uh, this question doesn't correlate with my life so...XD
 
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I love where I live, but I would like to go to Venice, Italy or Germany for a vacation!:D
 
Last romantic gesture from crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
Well, I wouldn't know would I? Him being a fictional character and all...XD
 
Favorite celebrity?
I am going to go with Benedict Cumberbatch.:)
 
What blogger do you secretly want to best friends with?
I would love to meet a ton of people in the blogosphere, but if I had to pick who I'd want to be Best Friends with, I'd say Clara from Clara's Craft Corner!;) But don't tell her, it's a secret apparently.XD LOL! JK!
***
I hope you liked this tag! I nominate-
and anyone else who wants the tag!:)
-Emma-
 


10 comments:

  1. Wow! Me? XD I'd love to meet you someday, Emma! :)
    Thanks for nominating me! Your answers to the questions were very funny! I agree, chewing noises are the worst! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! LOL!:D I definitely want to meet you!:) Thank you!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
    2. Maybe someday when you are a famous author I can meet you at your book signing! XD

      Delete
  2. Heh heh heh... I do the 'definitely/defiantly one a lot... Actually, it's that spellcheck won't let me spell... Ug! :-p
    This was fun to read.
    -peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me, Emma! I liked your answers. ;)
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh honey I feel ya on the chewing noises! When I see someone chewing with their mouth open, I just wanna slap them! Lol!
    -Dolls in a Tardis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That's exactly how I feel!XD So glad I'm not the only one!;D
      -Emma-

      Delete
  5. Ugh...I hate when people spell it "defiantly" too! :P
    And yes, I get the waving-to-someone-who-isn't-waving-to-you thing! What's worse is when you're in a store, you pass someone who starts talking and you think they're talking to you, and then you answer....and then you realize they're talking to someone behind you. I've done that before, it is super embarrassing!
    It was really fun to hear your answers! :) And Clara's a great "best blogger friend" choice. :)
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete