Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sunday Doodles + Extra Drawing

Hi guys! I hope you had a great Sunday and Fourth of July!:D It's been a couple weeks since I posted my Sunday Doodles, so I thought I would do one today!:D
I imagine this character as a queen of sorts.:)  
***
Now a picture I drew a couple days ago-
This picture was REALLY fun to make, I started with drawing it lightly with pencil, then I went over with pen and then erased my pencil sketches. I really liked doing it!:)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Emma-
Have you tried any new ways of drawing something?:)


4 comments:

  1. I really like your style of drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Cute! I wish I could draw like you- I can tell your drawings are influenced by Disney. I like that :-)
    -peace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much! Yes, they are a major influence.:)
      -Emma-

      Delete