Monday, October 31, 2016

DISNEY FAN ART!

Hi everyone!:D
I KNOW I MUST BRING IT UP IN EVERY POST, BUT TOMORROW IS NANO AND I CANNOT EVEN
*explodes into fire*
But as much as I would love to just fill up a whole post with fangirling, that's not what this post is about- unless, maybe it is?;)

Recently, I've been drawing lots of Disney characters, and I wanna show them to you!:D
I drew Rapunzel, which was so fun, despite how long she took me! But she was totally worth it!:D The shading is mutually super fun and super boring.XD
Yesterday, I drew Moana! Although her expression isn't perfect, I really like this drawing!:D Her pose was really fun! And once again, shading was long and hard, but cool to do.;) FYI- the picture I did this based off of was set around sunset, that's why there are orange tints all over her.;) 

This was just a quick sketch of Honey Lemon, the character said to be most like me by Jaclynn and myself.XD I don't know if we mean looks or personality... LOL!
NICK WILDE!XD AWWWW!! He's so cute... I just love Nick, I wanna squeeze him!!!XD LOL! 
And the final drawing in this roundup is a baby Dory! I did this one really quickly to appease Jaclynn, since she wanted me to do her. Surprisingly, she was kind of difficult.
*sigh*
I need to master basic shapes...
***
I hope you enjoyed seeing these drawings, I had lots of fun doing them! It's been so long since I've drawn lots of Disney characters!:)
-Emma-
What's your favorite Disney character/movie?

Writers:
What are your last minute NaNo plans?:) Are you excited?

30 comments:

  1. O MY GOODNESS DORY IS SO CUTE AND RAPUNZEL IS JUST AAHHHH!!!

    NANO IS TOMORROW. AND I'M NOT DONE PLOTTING. I'M READING BLOG POSTS XD. Okay, I'm going to go plot now. Bye. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I was actually procrastinating plotting when I made this post! GOOD LUCK PLOTTING!!! :D
      -Emma-

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOSHHH!!! How do you draw so good! These drawings are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not have a favorite Disney Movie, there are so many I love! f I had to choose one I would have to say The Lion King II, Simba's Pride.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOH, yes! That movie is so good! It's one of my favorite sequels!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  4. EEP THE ONE OF RAPUNZEL! HOW did you make her hair so beautiful?!?! I love Tangled. XD
    Awww.. baby Dory! :o

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. BABY DORY!!!!!!
    GAUGH! don't ask me that question. My list is currently ten feet long. ooh, honey lemon's my favorite. (don't belive me! remember what I just said?!) I need to watch big hero 6 again. Sorry, im kinda tense at the moment. because, Nano? *screams* *falls down dead*
    Most crazily, ~Olive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha...I definitely relate! I have a thousand favorites!;)
      WE CAN DO IT!!!
      -Emma-

      Delete
  6. AHHH!!!! I love all of these!!! Especially Rapunzel! I used to draw her all the time!! :) Great job Emma! You never cease to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Addy! I appreciate that so much!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  7. Wellp, scrapped my semi-plotted idea to have a moment-of-truth-seat-of-pants thing. O.0

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO AMAZING!!! I love the one of Rapunzel, and the one of Nick. The shading is superb. :D Keep up the amazing work, and I hope you have a FANTASTIC time doing NaNo!

    ~Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  9. DORY IS THE MOST ADORABLEST THING EVA!!! *squeals*
    Ahem. EMMA. These. Are. Amazingness! You did a FANTASTIC job, my friend! :D
    ~Grace <3
    P.S. EEP NANO DON'T EVEN...*flails*
    How's your wordcount going? I'm at 3,420 so far. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!:D
      -Emma-
      P.S. OH WOW! You've gotten a lot done! I'm right around 1,500!:)

      Delete
  10. Oooh! I love Rapunzel! :)
    <3 , IrishAG

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh mah goodness Rapunzel I can't even!! She's just so purty!!!! I love Nick... BABY DORY!!! I need to see Finding Dory so bad...

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAVE U READ LODESTAR IT WAS AMAZING AND THE CLIFFHANGER AND AAAHHH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm about 3/4 of the way through it, but I can't read it as much as I would like because of NaNo and school and such. All I know is that someone dies, and I'm dying knowing that.XD
      -Emma-

      Delete
    2. I hope you get to finish reading it soon! I no joke cried when the person died. Not just my eyes watering. Tears streaked down my face.

      Delete
    3. I'm reading Lodestar right now. Ugh. I'm so scared. I have a feeling I'm gonna be crying. Lots.
      -Emma-

      Delete
  13. my favorite disney characters are Rapunzel, and honey lemon their both cool

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE your art! My favorite Disney character? Probably Rapunzel.

    ReplyDelete