Friday, September 9, 2016

Thoughts Had During Writing Days

Hi everyone!
If you're a writer, you know how crazy it can get when you have writing days...all of the things said, thought and done...
I thought it'd be fun to compile a list of all the crazy thoughts that occur to me while I have a writing day...
*clears throat*
I hope you can relate.
 
Okay, okay...where am I in this story?
Riiight...that's where I left off.... No wonder I stopped writing....
MMMMM....CHOCOLATE CHIPS!!!
Okay. Time to get some real writing done.
How do I even write this?
*presses enter* That seems like a good start. LOL!
*begins to think about other things as I try to figure out my story*
Oh gosh, Obi-Wan and Anakin. Kill me now.
WRITE, EMMA!!!!!!!!
"I'll feed you a chocolate chip if you write." *eats chocolate chip* *doesn't write*
I need Jaclynn. She would help me stop procrastinating...
*writes five words* GOOD EMMA!!!!
*clickety clack* *clickety clack*
Owwww...My shoulders hurt...
*sits up and stretches*
*begins to feel that I should just hermit and not write...*
Ughhh...I can't hermit with the door open. *glares* Why is it always open???
 AND WHY DON'T I HAVE THE FORCE TO SHUT IT?!?!?!?!
*checks Pinterest* Why is there The Hunger Games pins in my feed? I haven't even watched that!
UUUUGGGGHHHHH...I should write. BUT I DON'T WANNA! *cries*
When will Jaclynn FaceTime me???? I NEED COMPANY!!!! Ooh, and chocolate.
I need inspiration. I need to read about people who write so I can be jealous and motivated. XD
Oh my gosh. Katie Grace says that writing the book is the easiest part. I'm doomed. O.O
*covers head with a blanket* I'm gonna hide from the real world.
Sigh...I'm gonna write now.
My computer is melting my chocolate! NOOOOO!!!
Now that I've read every post ever written by anyone, LET'S TRY TO WRITE!!! *screams into pillow because I really really don't wanna* (P.S. I scream into pillows. Fun tidbit about me)
I CAN'T WRITE WORDS.  HOOOOWWW??? I DON'T WANNA!!
My pillows are trying to steal my blankets...I wonder if my pillows are conspiring against me...?
"I know you're conspiring against me," I whisper to my pillows.
*sees my wallpaper* *groans*
I don't want to....I D-O-N-T W-A-N---I think you know where I'm going with this.
I have written a few sentences.
I should just become a sewer worker. Then I could be at a job I would enjoy more than writing....
YAY! Jaclynn can FaceTime!!!!!
Ick. HANGNAILS ARE THE WORST!
How do people love their stories so much? I like mine, but I also hate it. I hate it very much.
I am trying to write 2,500 words. 'Tis very hard. I've been at this for like four hours. UUUUGHGHHGHHGHGH!!
There's chocolate on my keyboard...
Writing isn't THAT hard. *laughs crazily*
I need food. I've barely ate today... *goes and searches for food like a hermit* (which means I'm slouched and look like a scavenger) LOL!
"I want to hermit so hard it will literally burst my organs."
"I'm a nun!"
"It doesn't really matter, Jaclynn, because everything we do at this age in life is stupid."
I just word warred for fifteen minutes and got 558 words...nice... I'm like 58 words away from my goal today!
I reached my goooaaaaalll!!!
***
I hope you enjoyed some of my thoughts and craziness...;) I reached my goal, so YAY!XD I've been plotting for NaNoWriMo (I'M DOING IT THIS YEAR OHMYGOSHHHH!), so today I wanted to try to have a day where I wrote 2,500, which is roughly around how much I would have to write if I were to go for the 50k...It took me forever. Like, all day. I really got stuff done once Jaclynn and I started warring! LOL! I guess I'd have to war against myself a lot during NaNo...O.O LOL! But anywhoo...I've got a NaNo post coming up soon!:D
 
Lately I've been coming up with so many post ideas on here, I wish I could post twice a day.XD
-Emma-


18 comments:

  1. Have you ever tried writing really late at night? I can write about 1000 words in an hour if I work from 10 PM to midnight. You may not write well during the day. This is just my experience, and it may not apply to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up writing until around 10:30, and got a lot done as the night was starting. But I'm not really allowed to stay up very late to write. So.... *sigh* I'm forced to be a day writer. XD
      -Emma-

      Delete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAH! *dies laughing*
    This was HILARIOUS, Emma! And SO relatable! I can't even...XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks so much, Grace! I'm glad you liked it!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  3. HA! This was great. XD Sounds like a productive-ish day! XD

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It actually was! I forgot to put that I wrote nearly 4,000 words before the day ended....XD
      -Emma-

      Delete
    2. Oh wow! That's awesome! :D

      -Clara <3

      Delete
  4. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! that sounded like me the last couple days, except insted of writing, its trying to actually make a basic plot. XD

    Most crazily, ~Olive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Oh, I've been doing that, too, for my NaNo novel!;)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  5. 50k is a BIG undertaking.... I'm only shooting for 20k-25k. Somewhere in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know, but I feel like it's achievable for me...although it'll be SUPER hard, I'm ready for the challenge!:D
      -Emma-

      Delete
  6. *laughs uncontrollably* I really-*giggles*-enjoyed-*chuckles*reading-
    *laughs*- this! *laughs some more*

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOl! This sounds so much like me sometimes- especially with the door thing. I can't believe someone else has that quirk too! xD

    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I feel so exposed when the door is open! I feel like I'm not alone!;)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  8. YES I FEEL THIS SO HARD.

    (and writing the book is the easiest part for ME. Just because i have a burning bitter hatred toward editing. XD)

    AND IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY THAT YOU'RE DOING NANO! NaNo is the greatest thing ever and it's so much fun having so any writers write at the same time. :D

    // katie grace
    a writer's faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Oh, I think the easiest part for me is any planning I do!
      I'm so scared for editing, like, NOOO!!!XD
      Yeah! I'm so excited to try it! I feel like it's gonna be totally hectic and so fun!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete