Sunday, September 4, 2016

Sunday Doodles - Wait, Whaaaa?

Hello my fellow humans...
Does anyone remember....SUNDAY DOODLES????
*crickety crick crick*
That's what I thought...Sunday doodles was a thing I did when I first started blogging on here! Some probably may remember it, but I'm guessing most don't! Welp, to recap---
I draw during church service in the papers that the peeps give me. I used to post them each week, but now I always forget.
*nervous laugh*
So, yeah.
But this week I actually had a drawing (er, well...two) that I wanted to actually showcase for a Sunday Doodle! 'Tis why I am here today... Plus, I haven't posted in over a week...
*more nervous laughter*
Anywhoo... I'm excited to show you these drawings, so scroll onwards...
The first drawing is of a girl in the rain. THIS WOULD BE ME IF IT EVER RAINED IN THIS HEAT-SCORCHED DESERT!
*blubbering and mad babbling about cold weather*
This drawing was supposed to be a normal modern drawing but as it went on it took on the fashion taste of a sorta...Star Wars vibe.
CAN I DRAW ANYTHING THAT ISN'T STAR WARS???
The answer to that question is no, for LO AND BEHOLD--- A Togruta. A very, very Ahsoka inspired Togruta. Like, it is literally Ahsoka except for her tattoos and stripes on her montrals are different.XD LOL!
***
I hope you enjoyed seeing these drawings! I had a really fun time making them! In case you didn't enjoy this post (shame on you LOL! JK), I've got a (hopefully) cool tip post for writers and artists alike to read! I'm planning on getting it up around....Hmmmm...I want to say Tuesday, but it might end up being Wednesday or so!;)
-Emma-
What is something you always find yourself drawing (or writing) constantly?


18 comments:

  1. Those are pretty drawings :) My favourite thing to doodle would probably be mandala flowers...I always feel like doodling them when I pick up a pen/pencil.

    -T.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tane! That's so cool! I've never been very good with drawing flowers...;p
      -Emma-

      Delete
  2. Ooh, these are really cool! I don't believe I've seen any of your Sunday Doodles, but I certainly can't wait to see more! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Grace! I'm glad you liked 'em!;)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  3. I hope you keep doing this! I like doodling in my own time, but believe me, I cannot hold a candle to you. This is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to!:) Aw, I'm sure your stuff is really good!:) Thank you!
      -Emma-

      Delete
  4. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Love the whole post! XD
    Most crazily, ~Olive

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup. Soooo me in church services. Recently I've kinda been slightly obsessed with Pokemon and doodling a lot of those. :P
    ~ Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome drawings! I love the one of the girl in the rain. :D

    OHHH COLD WEATHER!!! WHERE ART THOU??? *Falls to knees with clasped hands* WHERE?!?!?

    ~Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lizzy!:D
      COLD WEATHER, COME!XD
      -Emma-

      Delete
  7. these are beautiful , I love them both

    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  8. I draw stars, flowers, and raindrops in the margins of notebook paper. I also like to draw people. All sorts of people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool! I always tend to draw people and faces most!;)
      -Emma-

      Delete