Saturday, March 26, 2016

ZOOTOPIA!!!

Hi everyone!
Who's watched Zootopia?
I have!
And it. is. amazing.
I died. I got feels. I loved it.
And since I died, felt, and loved, I had to draw a ton.XD So, I present to you three of my drawings-
Nick and Judy! GAH! I just want to watch Zootopia again!XD I drew this picture for Jaclynn, my best friend, since she is also in love with Zootopia!:D
This was my first drawing!:) The animation for Zootopia was amazing, I loved their eyes especially, they were just so round.OuO 
And my last drawing, a selfie of them! I love Judy in this one, she looks more realistic than Nick, but I found out something that made him look not as true to his character. Of course, it was after I had penned it in and was coloring.XD
***
I hope you liked the drawings! Have you seen Zootopia yet? Do you want to?:)
-Emma-


21 comments:

  1. ZOOTOPIA!!! *dies*
    I LOVE my drawing SO much, Cookie!!! AGH!!!! :O
    The other drawings are amazing, too! Judy is adorable in the second drawing :)
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your drawings! I haven't seen Zootopia but I really want to. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh, you have to watch it!:D
      -Emma-

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! Great job! I haven't seen Zootopia yet but all of my younger siblings have :(
    I hope to see it soon though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! I'm in luv with the movie. If I had to live in zootopia I would be Gazelle!😉😎

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH. JUST. WOW. and the last one............ MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH poor Nick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zootopia is amazing!!! I literally just mentioned it in my latest post at thegirlofmanyfictionalnames.wordpress.com! Definitely 5 STARS!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're an amazing artist, Emma. Seriously, I wish I could draw like that! :) I really wanna watch Zootopia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That means a lot.:D I hope you get to watch Zootopia soon!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  8. Wow, amazing pictures! I love that first one of Nick and Judy. :)

    ~Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  9. -dies- Like, everyone has seen it but me, not cool gah, I wish no I hope gah.

    -explodes-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW! That is so sad! I hope you get to watch it soon!:(
      -Emma-

      Delete
  10. Love your drawings, I like how you did Judy

    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I love to draw these characters myself and I'm honestly blown away.

    ReplyDelete