Friday, March 25, 2016

Glazed Part Twenty-Two

Hi everyone!
Yay for Glazed! I finished the drawing for this part last night and was so excited to post it! YAY FOR SCARY THINGS!XD
 
Emma's horse pushed through the sprinkles that covered the ground. Emma was a little unnerved by the sprinkles everywhere, but she tried not to think about it. What did they mean? It wasn't a normal thing that happened in nature, it must be connected to Jaclynn's magic, but why would she make the weather do this? She shook her head, trying to clear away the peculiar thoughts and focused on finding Jaclynn.
“JACLYNN!” Emma shouted to the forest, “Jaclynn, it's me, Emma, your best friend. Or at least, I think we're still best friends. I mean, you just kind of kept the biggest secret of your life away from me and I don't know how we stand...” Emma trailed off, “This is all my fault,” She whispered to herself. Jaclynn wasn't out there. She wouldn't be able to hear her. She wandered hopelessly deeper into the forest, where the trees were thickly coated with sprinkles. The horse brushed up against a tree subconsciously and the sprinkles hanging precariously on the branches came crashing down on the horse's rear. Spooked, the horse bucked and threw Emma into a pile of sprinkles that were unnaturally cold. And sticky. The horse bolted up the trail and was gone within seconds.
“WAIT!” Emma screamed, but the horse had disappeared. Emma glanced down at the gooey mess she was in. The sprinkles were covered in a web-like material and Emma stared at it, her brows furrowing as she gazed at the webs. She felt an itch on her shin that was deep inside whatever she was in and she raised her eyebrows.
What had she fallen into?
She struggled to get out of the hole, when hundreds of little brown spiders scurried from the depths of the nest she had been dropped into.
“AHHHHH!!!” Emma shrieked and she pushed herself out of the hole, but she still felt the spiders crawling on her. Screaming, she batted frantically at herself and shook her head as she tried desperately to get the insects off of her. She swiped her arms to get rid of any that were crawling on her and she rustled her dress. Once she had gotten rid of all the bugs she could find, she stared curiously at the nest, from a safe distance away. She didn't know that spiders stayed in nests. But these were chocolate spiders, different from the regular spiders that often roam the earth. Chocolate spiders stayed together always and had large holes in the earth where they all lived.
Emma walked away, still feeling like they were on her. She sighed as she looked at her dress, it was sticky and had the stains of crushed chocolate spiders stuck on it. Shivering, she drew her cloak around her bare shoulders and staggered away.
***
*shivers*
Yep. Spiders. That all travel together. IN HERDS. So, that would mean if you found a spider in your room, all of the spiders are in your room.
It's enough to give you nightmares. LOL!
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the scariness!XD
-Emma-


16 comments:

  1. Wow! I really liked this edition of Glazed. And your drawing is really good!
    Ugg...spiders. I can do small ones. Emphasis on small ones.
    But anyhow, I loved this edition! It was written very well.
    :) :D XD
    ~The Girl Upstairs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:D I can't do ANY spiders, bugs, anything small that can fly... I love birds but sometimes I see small ones and I think that they're big bugs and I freak out.XD I think it's just that I get really scared at things that jump out at me.XD Thanks again!:D
      -Emma-

      Delete
  2. EEEEEK! This was SO creepy! Thanks for giving me Arachnophobia, Emma. XD All those spiders... *shudders*
    I'm excited for more!

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *maniacal laugh* LOL! Join the club!XD *shudders with you* Yay!:D
      -Emma-

      Delete
    2. LOLOL! XD

      -Clara <3

      Delete
  3. O.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o.O!!!!!!!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD!?!?!?!?!/1?!?!?!/ GOOD REEF! ANDTHENYOUENDEDITRIGHTTHERE!!!!!!!!!!! EMMMMMMMAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! YOU"RE NOT SUPPOSED TO TORTURE YOURSELF! oh-that sounded wrong......... ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yep!XD Oh my gosh! That's hilarious!XD
      -Emma-

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. -_- You made me itchy. HOW DARE YOU WRITE ABOUT SPIDERS?!?! *shivers* *scratches*
    CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE GLAZED!!! :D
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLOL! BWAHAHA!XD Yay! I can't wait to make it!:D
      -Emma-

      Delete
  6. Ew yuck! SPIDERS!!!!!!!!! Help!!! Oh wait that's just the hairs on the back of my neck, ick :)
    Great job on this part :) And on giving me the spider creeps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, yeah!XD Thank you! I strive to give people the best spider creeps I can.XD
      -Emma-

      Delete
  7. If they were chocolate spiders... could you eat them? Just kidding. XD I'm looking forward to the next part. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *stares off into the distance because you proven a point* I bet you can....XD Thanks!!:D
      -Emma-

      Delete
  8. Ugh, I detest spiders! I feel for Emma. ;)

    ~Lizzy

    ReplyDelete