Monday, March 7, 2016

Glazed Part Twenty

Woah, twenty parts so far? That is so many!:D
 
 
Emma pushed past the guards and ran after her, her hair flying in the night wind.
“Dee! Dee! Wait! Stop! Please, Jaclynn! Stop!” She shouted after her, but she didn't even know if she could hear her. Jaclynn came to the edge of the fjord and her foot touched the very edge of the water, turning it into hard milky glaze. Jaclynn's eyes grew wide but she heard the shouts of her friend drawing closer. She knew she had to leave if she ever was to have freedom. She touched the fjord with her shoe and it hardened instantly. She faced the forest of trees ahead of her and sighed. She began to run on the water, glaze hardening it each step she took. The glaze spread across the whole fjord until it was completely hardened. Jaclynn struggled through the forest and out of sight from the castle.
***
Emma and Cedric hurried back to the castle courtyard in a daze. Emma walked with her head down and Cedric followed her trail. As they entered the courtyard, the villagers were staring at the sky in awe and horror. They held out their hands to the air and Emma noticed for the first time that little rainbow specks were falling from the clouds.
“Sprinkles?” A woman shouted.
“Yes, sprinkles!” Another replied. Emma raised her hand and a pink sprinkle fell onto it.
“Did you know?” Cedric asked her. Staring at her hand, Emma shook her head.
(ugh, big hand.XD)
“No.” Emma couldn't believe it. Jaclynn had donut powers. And they just had a terrible fight. Emma had to go after her. Her pride was bruised, but she had to talk to her and fix it.
“Look! IT'S SNOWING! It's snowing with her evil power! The Queen has cursed this land!” The Duke of Ice Creamtown shouted, then turned to one of his cream colored body guards, “She must be stopped, you have to go stop her!”
“Wait! No!” Emma exclaimed. The duke gasped as he whizzed around, a blur of white against the dark courtyard.
“YOU!” He screamed, pointing at her, “Did she cast her witchcraft power onto you, you have always been here every summer....learning witchcraft, are you her apprentice?”
“No!” Emma shook her head, “I'm just a normal Cookie.”
The duke looked skeptical.
“Besides, Jaclynn's not a monster-”
“She practically killed me!” The duke cut in. Cedric raised a finger.
“Uh, you only slipped,” He justified. The duke crossed his arms and scowled.
“This is all a misunderstanding!” Emma stated, trying to calm down the two irritated men, “I started the fight, so I am going to go after her and set things right.”
Cedric's eyes widened and he touched her shoulder, “What?”
“Bring me a horse!” She ordered to a fretful servant. The servant raced away to the stables.
“Emma, you can't! It's too dangerous!”
“She's not dangerous. I'll bring her back and everything will turn out just fine.”
“I'm coming with you,” He remarked.
“No,” Emma replied, she didn't know why she didn't want him coming, but she didn't, “Uh, I need you to stay here and watch over her kingdom for me and keep an eye on the duke.”
“On my honor,” He said, bowing his head, but he remained frowning at the thought of letting her go alone. The servant came back with a chestnut colored horse that had white hair and Emma hopped up onto the pink and cream saddle and clasped a cloak around her neck.
“I leave Prince Cedric in charge. I will be back,” Emma gazed down at Cedric, “I promise.” He nodded and Emma felt her heart flutter. He was so handsome. She smiled down at him, then kicked her horse into a gallop out of the royal courtyard.
***
So, Emma is off on her journey and an especially scary thing is destined to happen soon...Something that didn't happen in the original Frozen...That's right! My story is only inspired by Frozen, not a carbon copy!XD
I hope you liked this part!:)
-Emma-


27 comments:

  1. Great job! can't wait for the next part!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! GLAZED! I CAN NOT WAIT for the next part? What will happen?!?!?!?!?!?!? XD

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!:D I guess you'll just have to wait and find out...:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  3. DID YOU JUST ALMOST GIVE ME A SPOLIER!?! AND MADE ME WAIT?!?! :D
    Whenever you mention sprinkles it makes me think of my friends whose last name is sprinkle! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yes, I did!:D Oh, that's so funny!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  4. I absolutely loved this part, Emma! The pic looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! I'm so excited! Great job Emma! And a surprise? Exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this!

    Misty
    https://mistycreativewriting.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. GLAAZZZEEEDDDD!!!! :O XD Are you going to do a "Let it Go" type of part? ;)
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Well, I will be doing a "transformation" for you, but you won't sing!XD
      -Emma-

      Delete
    2. Awww, no singing? Poor me. LOLOL! JK! XD That would be hard and kind of awkward to write XD
      ~Jaclynn~

      Delete
    3. LOL! I know, so sad.XD Yeah, I once read a book whose main character was a singer and the whole kingdom was made up of singers, so there were a ton of songs, but they all flowed and weren't weird!XD
      -Emma-

      Delete
    4. LOL! Oh wow! I don't know if I would like that or not... Maybe since they flowed well, I would, but the LOTR book killed me with all their poems, songs, and such. I was like - END ALREADY I WANT TO GET ON WITH THE STORY!!! XD
      ~Jaclynn~

      Delete
    5. Yeah, you probably wouldn't care for it, but since it fits the story and people, it works!;)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  8. Such a good illustration! Can't wait for the next part! :D

    ReplyDelete