Thursday, March 9, 2017

My Most Recent Drawings!

HELLO!
I am back from camping, which went just fine! ;)
I've been drawing a lot lately, and even though I have been without a sketchbook for, like, a month- *cue gasping*
-I know, I know. I've still been drawing. Just on random pieces of paper.
*shudders*
 Here are all my latest drawings! I hope you like them! :D

A lot of these drawings will include Hershey- American Girl Doll Artist. She has joined the SSOD (Secret Society of Desserts) as well as almost all of her siblings. ;D This drawing is of us as My Little Ponies and our dessert selves! :) 

Another drawing of us three as Jedi! It didn't turn out how I had envisioned it, but I still think it's cool! :) 

More of us as Jedi! :D 

Hehe! Pirate versions of us three! I thought this one turned out super cool! I love Jaclynn's coat! 

This drawing has me and my apprentice, Hershey's younger brother, Jaclynn and Hershey, who is her new Padawan. I used to be Jaclynn's Padawan until she completely disowned me. -.-
#notbitter

Jaclynn and Hershey, doing Padawan and master stuff. I remember how that used to be. Ha.
#definitelynotbitter

AnonymousA said I should draw Dee and myself in Wonderland, so this is the product of it! I decided to use markers instead of colored pencils, and that was something new and fun to try! :)

This is Hershey's younger sister who also posts on Small Dolls in a Big World, Catlover02, AKA Taffy. She has so many names I can't keep track of them. XD XD But this is her as a Jedi! I think it turned out really cool! :)

Now we move on to random characters and stuff! I wanted to draw a hipster guy character, and this is what I got from it! I think it turned out pretty good. I'm still getting the hang of drawing guys and making them diverse. :)

Anyone call for a fairy godmother?
I've been really into the show Arrow, so I was inspired to draw an archer! I love how it turned out! :D

***
I hope you liked seeing these drawings! I'm thinking of trying to make more backgrounds for my drawings. Making characters is all good and well, but I've gotten a good hang of characters now, and I don't ever really try to make backgrounds. Even if they're simple like the one I did for the Padawan and master drawing with Hershey and Dee, it will make my pictures better, I think! :D 

-Emma-
Do you have a favorite drawing in this post that I did? :)

20 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love that first picture! It's so cute! Sometimes I'll draw something that I'm pretty proud of, and then I look at your art and I'm like - "nevermind". XD
    DID YOU SEE THE NIGHTFALL COVER?

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Clara, you make me sad!! XD Just because your art might not be as good as someone else's, doesn't mean it's not good! :)
      YES, I DID! It's not my favorite of the covers, but the more I see it, the more I like it! :D
      -Emma-

      Delete
    2. Aw, thanks for the encouragement. :) Seriously though, you're an amazing artist!!
      Same here! It's grown on me a bit - and Lihn looks so amazing and powerful! I kinda wished that Amy (Sophie's sister) was on the cover, though. XD

      -Clara <3

      Delete
    3. Thanks so much, Clara! :D
      Oh, I know! She's so awesome looking! I just wish that Dex would get on the cover again! I feel so badly for him! XD
      -Emma-

      Delete
    4. YES! He's only been on one cover, and Keefe has been on three! XD

      Delete
  2. Ahhhhh your art is so cute as always, Emma. ^^ I've been commenting without an account for a while now, but I finally got the courage to make an art blog of my own. Whoops, lol. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sydney!
      Oh my goodness! That's so exciting! My tips would, I guess, just start making posts and don't beat yourself up just because you might not be as far along in your blogging journey as others. You're only starting out, so of course things will be kind of rough here and there! I can't wait to see more of your posts and artwork! :)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  3. I wanna join the ssod! *begs*
    DID YOU SEE THE NIGHTFALL COVER? ITS JUST SO PRETTY I MADE A POST ABOUT IT.
    Most crazily, ~Olive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Sorry, but it's not really open to everyone, just people that Jaclynn and I know personally! :D
      Yess! I really like it! :)
      -Emma-

      Delete
    2. I knooooooooooooooow........*sad face*
      I know! It's so cute! I made it my lock screen on my phone. 😛
      Most crazily, ~Olive

      Delete
  4. All of these drawings are so cool! I love the pony one best :)
    Whenever you post drawings, I'm always inspired to go and draw :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Addy! That makes me so happy to hear! I love inspiring people to draw! :D
      -Emma-

      Delete
  5. Oh, wow! You're art style is so cute and fun! Love it. ;)

    One of my favorite pieces of art you did is the My Little Pony one. It's so sweet. XD

    I also really like the Alice in Wonderland one! I think I want to try coloring in marker now... ^.^

    Truly, all of them are fabulous! Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh!! Your art is sooo amazing!! I showed this post to my sister, and she loved the pirate drawing. I think those Jedi ones were sooo cool and that archer one was AWESOME!

    Your art is SOO inspiring. It actually makes me want to do more art, because I see how good it is and how I could improve some aspects of my own art. You're such an awesome artist! Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME pictures, Emma! As always, my favorites are the Star Wars ones. But the ponies are adorable, too. :) I love seeing your art... keep it up! :D

    ~Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Emma! I really like the pictures you drew. And I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed camping. Have you done it before? If not, do you think that you'd want to do it again? ;3

    And what is the Secret Society of Sweets about? Maybe could I join? =}

    ReplyDelete