Wednesday, August 10, 2016

This Post Is Called "Drawings" Because Titles Tend to Elude Me- Like, All of the Time

Hi everyone!
(Yay for silly titles!XD)
I've got some fun drawings to show y'all, because, well...I haven't spammed you recently enough with Ahsoka drawings...
*smiles innocently*
No, I made sure to include some other drawings I've done that don't include Ahsoka, so any people who are sick of her- please continue to read.XD
I love how this Ahsoka turned out! I feel like I got her face shape perfect!:D 
Can I just say how much I love Ahsoka's lightsabers and her reverse-grip on them? I pretty much can't hold anything with even the least bit of resemblance to a lightsaber without holding it in reverse-grip.XD 
I love shading Ahsoka's montrals, they're fun!;D 
Last Ahsoka drawing. Okay? Okay.XD 
This drawing was based off of a picture I found on Pinterest, and I think it was cool how it turned out! I think I might start doing more of these "Pinterest Recreations" and make a series!:) 
(Talking about "Recreations", the next one in that series is in the first stage of progress- I've decided which old drawing I want to recreate!;D)
Judy Hopps! I don't think I ever showed this drawing, but I think it's cute.:) 
It's always funny how just one thing can spark a drawing! The spark for this drawing was watching The Dick Van Dyke show, and I saw Laura's swoopy bangs and thought- I must draw that on a character!XD So, this girl was born.;D 
I just love how this drawing turned out! The pose was super fun to make (I always have a hard time coming up with good poses.;D), and I love this girl's hair!XD 
 
And now for a silly drawing that kind of...came from really weird inspiration...
Lemme give you the full rundown---
Something happened where Jaclynn and I were texting and somehow or another, we started going crazy. I began to "confess" to her that I was secretly a Russian dictator living undercover. We had a good laugh, then the next day she came over. It was brought up again when my sister, Kendra, was around (most likely by me XD), and we all began to "confess" who we really were.
Kendra said she was a magical fairy from the "Emerald Isles" and Jaclynn said she was really a ball of fluff. Of course, a light ignited in me and I knew I had to draw us as that. This is the result.XD
Me, a Russian dictator, my sister, a very Christmas-y fairy, and Jaclynn, a ball of fluff with a pink swirl in the middle (to honor her donut heritage) descending from the heavens.
Isn't that fun?XD
***
I hope you liked seeing some of my drawings, which was your favorite?:D
-Emma-


12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous drawings, ahhh! My favorites are the last two and the Judy Hopps one :)

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last one and the story behind it. Laughing my head off right now XD 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these look amazing, Emma! Love the title, LOL! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been tagged for #TragicLovePoems, btw!

    I LOVE the last one, LOL.

    *I am secretly IG-810, who is 2 better then IG-88.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are so beautiful , I love all of them!:)

    ReplyDelete