Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Anika's Request + Ahsoka Tano Drawing + Weekly Writing Prompt #8

Hi everyone!:D
First up in this post is Anika's drawing request. Suzy had made a request before her, but I tried drawing Smaug and saying that I felt like I became a ten year old concerning my drawing talent would be an understatement. I ripped that page out, crumbled it up, and threw it away, never to see it again.XD I'm really sorry Suzy that I couldn't make Smaug for you!:(
Anika asked for a drawing of Princess Leia as a little girl and here is my drawing!:)
I hope you like it, Anika!:)
 
I also made this adult Ahsoka Tano drawing that I really wanted to share with you all...
I loved drawing Ahsoka's montrals.O0O (montrals are her ear thingies. At least that's what I think they're called.;D)
 
In the midst of CWWC and AAWC, I totally blanked on the fact that I was supposed to do weekly writing prompts! I'm going to pick that up again though.;)
Here is this week's writing prompt!
I feel like I already used this one, but I looked back through my posts and I hadn't.;) If this prompt inspires you, or if you write something based off of it, I would love to know in the comments below!:)
 
Now that all of my writing camps are over with, I am so excited to get back to normal posts like Glazed, book reviews, Recreations, and more drawing requests!
Thank you everyone for reading!:)
-Emma-
 
 


20 comments:

  1. Leia and Ashoka look AMAZING! Your writing prompt is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!:D I'm glad you liked it!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  2. Haha, thats okay, Emma! xD I have triuble drawing dragons kyself. The wings, tail and head aren't bad, but for the life of me I can't get the legs or body right. xP
    So you're not alone there. ;)
    ~ Suzy | Craftz'n'Craziness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Suzy!;) I still feel badly though.XD It didn't help that I couldn't find any good pictures of him!;)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  3. I WANT TO BUY THE CLONE WARS SERIES ON AMAZON

    SADLY I AM SLIGHTLY LACKING JUST A BIT IN FUNDS

    ALSO I FEAR THAT I MAY NOT LIKE IT

    I SHOULD TOTALLY RENT IT.

    NO, WAIT. YOU SHOULD REVIEW IT! Please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have a Netflix account, they have it on there, too.;) I would totally recommend Clone Wars! They sometimes have some weird things that we've skipped (like witches.;D) and some characters have had mental problems where they act a little crazy, so that can be a bit disturbing at times. I'll do a review on it for you!:) I think you'd love it though!;)
      -Emma-

      Delete
    2. Mental illness, witches, ah, I'm kinda used to that. (I am a Harry Potter fan, after all)

      Hmm... Netflix... I had an account years ago..... XD

      Delete
    3. Okay then!;) It should be fine then! There was a swear word on the fourth (I think) episode, but other than that, there's nothing else I can think of!;)
      -Emma-

      Delete
    4. *clutches at wallet* But then I can't... I can't DECIDE!!!!!!!!!!

      *realizes that allowance comes today*

      Oh.*looks at all the things I want to buy*
      Uh.

      Delete
    5. LOL! Well, you can think about it, but I think you'd really like it!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  4. I love your drawings by the way, Can't wait to see more

    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard someone call her montrals head-tails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! When I can't think of the word, I call them ear thingies!XD
      -Emma-

      Delete
    2. LOL! That's funny!;D
      -Emma-

      Delete
  6. Ahsoka looks Great! And Leia is so cute! I could be wrong but Ahsoka's head tails might be called Lekku (That's also what the twi'lek head tails are called)
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Addy!:) I actually checked again and they are called montral horns or montrals for short.:)
      -Emma-

      Delete