Saturday, June 25, 2016

Ahsoka Tano Disney Infinity Figure - A Photoshoot

Hi everyone!
Today, I just got the Ahsoka Tano Disney Infinity figure, and I am so excited! She's so awesome!:)
Of course, I had to take pictures. Here they are, I love how they turned out!:)














I love this one!:) 
And this one!;) 

***
I hope you liked the pictures! I seriously think I have an unhealthy obsession with Ahsoka!;D LOL! Oh!
DID YOU GUYS HEAR THAT FUNKO IS MAKING REBELS AND CLONE WARS POP!S???
AHSOKAAAAAA!!!!XD
Literally, I am so excited.:)
-Emma-


9 comments:

  1. Rows of Exclamation Points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are gorgeous! Ahsoka looks ready for anything!
    ~Grace <3
    P.S. I sent you a TEROW posting schedule but I'm going to re-do it, so please pay no attention to it. I also sent a TEROW email with a new idea for TEROW. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!:)
      -Emma-
      P.S. I got it! I think your idea sounds great!:)

      Delete
    2. You're welcome!
      ~Grace <3
      P.S. Great! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. Don't worry, I have a very unhealthy obsession with ahsoka, That's awesome that they're making funkos for them (finally!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are really good photos Emma!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ASHOKA TANO!!!! UGH SHE'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete