Saturday, October 1, 2016

It's That Wonderful Time Again... Sketchbook Favorites!

Hi everyone!
A while back, I finished a whole sketchbook again!XD I really whizzed through it, and I'm here to share my favorite drawings in it today!:)
Some of these you have seen before, while others are completely new!:D
 
Let's get right on in it...
1. AHSOKAAAAA!
Ahsoka is just amazing, and I loved this picture and had so much fun drawing it, so she's my "favorite of the favorites" for this sketchbook.;) 
2. AHSOKAAAAAAA!!XDI love this drawing, all of the shading took me forever, but I love how it turned out! Ahsoka is so pretty! *squeal* 
3. LAST AHSOKAAA!!XD XD
As I said the first time I showcased this drawing of Ahsoka, I really love how I got Ahsoka's face shape done! It looks just like her in my opinion!:) WHOO HOO!XD 
4. Clone Wars Obi-Wan!
I'm pretty sure I already featured this drawing, but I knew he had to be in this round up. HIS SHADING TOOK ME FOREVER...XD I just love Obi...:) (I also have a realistic drawing of Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan coming up soon!:D) 
5. Old Han and Leia...:) :( :) :( :)
*sniff* *smile* *crying* *laughing*
This drawing I don't believe I've shown before, and it took me SO long to do. At least now Jaclynn will be off of my back and not yelling at me to draw Han and Leia anymore...;D
6. Akina Aber!
My Togruta girl I made... I LOVE HER!XD She had to be in this post, so here she is.;)
7. American Girl Doll Artist as a Jedi!
If any of you are American Girl blogger peeps, then you'll probably know who AGDA is, but in case not- she's a really awesome AG blogger.;) Jaclynn and I have gotten to know her a lot more recently, so I had to make a drawing of her as a Jedi ('specially since she's a huge Star Wars fan like me and Jaclynn.;D)
We have even become tight enough that she has joined the secret dessert society Jaclynn and I have created and has taken on the dessert of being a HERSHEY CHOCOLATE BAR!XD Yes, her name is Hershey.;) 
8. Yogurtland me and Jaclynn!
I love this drawing...;) 
9. JACALYNA BONTERI! (yet another nickname I have for Jaclynn...Shhhh...She doesn't know what it even means, so no one tell her in case you know....;D)
Longest title ever...;) But this drawing I did based off of an Ahsoka pose!:)
10. THIS RANDOM GIRL!XD
I think it might just be her hair, but I absolutely love this drawing! Maybe it's the pose, too. Or her pointy nose...XD
***
I hope you enjoyed seeing my sketchbook favorites and getting to see some new drawings as well.:)
-Emma-
P.S. GUYS, I AM SO CLOSE TO REACHING 80,000 WORDS IN MY WIP!!!O0O
Disclaimer: I am in no way trying to sound boastful or prideful if I say something like "I love this drawing!". Just saying.;D


30 comments:

  1. AWESOME DRAWINGS, EMMA! YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING ARTIST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obi-wan! <3 He's one of my favorites as well. :)
    My sister showed me that picture of her and I was like, "AWESOME!" It looks SO cool!
    You are so good at drawing a variety people! I just draw Jedi all the time. ;)
    - Catlover02 =^-^=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss...Obi-Wan is boss.;) Thank you so much!!:D
      -Emma-

      Delete
  3. Oh Emma, such lovely drawings, as usual! I definitely believe you will become an artist for Disney. My favorites are probably 7, 8, and 9. I love seeing the ones where you draw Jaclynn and yourself in different situations! Keep up the fantastic art work!
    ~Mira

    www.steppinginsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww! Thank you so much, Mira! I'm so blessed to have such encouraging, awesome blogger friends!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  4. Ahh, these drawings are amazing, Emma! :D You're such a talented artist. :)
    ~Grace <3
    P.S. Ooh...I need a candy/junkie name...XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much, Grace!:)
      -Emma-
      P.S. LOL!XD

      Delete
  5. *holds you at gunpoint* Tell me your secrets.
    *realizes how creepy that was*

    *puts gun away*

    Sorry. Please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *brings out my gun* I don't have any. *puts gun away once you do*
      No, I seriously have like no idea how I do anything.XD
      -Emma-

      Delete
  6. All your Ahsoka drawings are absolutely amazing!

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ellie! I really appreciate that!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  7. I love all of them!:) I can't pick a favorite they are so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHSOKA!!!!! I love her! We just watched the episode in rebels where she showed up, eeeeeeeeeh!
    Most crazily, ~Olive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's awesome! Trust me, she gets SOOO much better! I'd also recommend watching The Clone Wars, too, for full Ahsoka love capacity.;)
      -Emma-

      Delete
    2. I would, but I can't find them :(

      Delete
    3. Oh no! If you have a Netflix account it is on there, and I'm also sure it's on Amazon! You might be able to find it at some stores too, but I don't know.;)
      -Emma-

      Delete
    4. Thank you! I checked netflix and found them. Yay! :D

      Delete
    5. Yayyy! I hope you can watch them! Also, there is a movie before the actual TV show that I would recommend you watch beforehand.;) It's on Netflix as well!
      -Emma-

      Delete
    6. yeah, we saw the movie but couldn't find the episodes, and then we would see stuff and be like, 'that wasn't in there?!' heehee! :D

      Delete
  9. DUDE.
    I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD DRAW.
    AND YOU CAN DRAW REALLY WELL.
    Wow. I'm kind of in shock because those are super gorgeous and you have such a talent! I've always wanted to be able to draw like that... but I guess writing is the talent I'm supposed to focus on. :P

    So cool and amazing! <3

    // katie grace
    a writer's faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thanks so much, Katie! LOL! I guess you wouldn't really know, I haven't been posting very many drawings as of late!;)
      Oh yeah! Also, your other talent happens to be YOU RUN AN AMAZING BLOG! Which I may or may not read like on a 24/7 hour basis.XD Thanks again!
      -Emma-

      Delete
  10. Woah, you're really good! I love the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh.... THIS IS AMAZING!!!!

    I think my favorite of these is the Akina Aber drawing.

    (also here I am still trying to upload pictures to my blog...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Uh oh! You'll figure it out! Good luck!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete