Thursday, October 27, 2016

Cherry Pop and Read - October Edition

Hi everyone!
UGGGHHHHH!!! NANO IS COMING SOON, AND I CANNOT WAIT, YET I DON'T WANT IT TO COME.
*composes self to do this post*
So...I know I didn't do this last month, OOPS!XD

If y'all are "in the know", then you know that the Ahsoka book came out this month! I've been reading it, OF COURSE!XD
Guys. Just look at this amazing cover. I loveeee it. It's a pretty good book, and I'm almost done with it, I plan to make a book review on it once I finish it.:D
I have also found this magical drink that is black cherry cream soda. LIKE IT IS AMAZING!!! O0O It tastes sooo good. *drools*
It's definitely my new favorite drink right now. I need this to be stocked up in my fridge for NaNo...;)***
So what are you reading as of late? What about drinking?:)
-Emma-

12 comments:

  1. ooooh, Ahsoka! *puts up shield* is it sad? *looks around for sad books coming to attack*
    Most crazily, ~Olive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't say it's sad really at all! LOL! I mean, if you're SUPER emotional and read into things then yeah, it would be, but it's not to me.;)
      -Emma-

      Delete
    2. hmmmmmmmm.........
      *slowly pokes head out*
      Most crazily, ~Olive

      Delete
  2. THAT IS THE BEST SODA! Now I think I'm going to go beg my parents for some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHSOKA. I need that book. And like you said, the cover art is just amazing. O_O
    I haven't really been reading much lately besides school books, but I plan on rereading the KOTLC books before Lodestar comes out!! I can't believe it's coming out in a couple days! The time flew. For me, at least. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good!:D
      Yeah, neither have I. I've been super slow all this year, it's bad...XD I wanted to reread the Keeper books, but I don't think I'll have
      time, so...;p
      AGH! I know! I feel like I just bought Neverseen!XD
      -Emma-

      Delete
  4. That is my favorite drink too!!! Ooo, NaNo survival drink... Good idea! I'm not really into Star Wars... *cringes and waits for Emma to explode*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....
      ...........
      ...............
      *dies on the inside*
      -Emma-

      Delete