Saturday, October 8, 2016

My Two New POP!s!

Hi everyone!
Recently, I got two brand new POP!s! Star Wars, of course.;D
Can you guess WHOOO??XD

I got Ahsoka Tano and Director Orsen Krennic!:D I know you guys know just how much I *sarcasm* HATE Ahsoka, and it must come as a surprise to you that I bought her, but she's *sarcasm* alright.
NO, I AM KIDDING I TOTALLY ADORE THIS POP!XD
And I wasn't planning on buying anything Rogue One yet, since I haven't seen the movie, and I don't know who I like or not, but when I went to Hot Topic and saw Krennic, I may or may not have caved.
*nervous laughter*
BUT HE'S SO ADORABLE AND I AM LIKE POSITIVE I'M GONNA LIKE HIM IN THE MOVIE. Because look at his cape, hair, face, outfit, evilness, YESH.XD GO DARK SIDE!
(We all know the good guys are gonna win in RO because of A New Hope, but the real question is how many people will die? *evil laughing*)
I took a photoshoot of my newest POP!s, I hope you enjoy!:D





(I put a filter on this one, I thought it looked cool.:D)















***
All in all, I would give them both a 10 out of 10, if you wanna buy them.;)
-Emma-
Do you have any POP!s you wanna buy? Have you gotten any Rogue One merch yet?;)

18 comments:

  1. Omg I love them.
    And we all can agree on how much we *sarcasm to the max* Hate Ahsoka.
    I don't have any POPS myself, but they look soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSS!
      Oh, definitely. Ahsoka is awful. *head explodes of sarcasm*
      You should get some! They're awesome!:D
      -Emma-

      Delete
  2. AAAAHHHHHSSSSSOOOOOKKKKKAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! i love her too much for sarcasem. :P oooh, I really want to get that!
    Most crazily, ~Olive

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have come to the conclusion that I need to get myself a POP! XD
    Wow...beautiful pictures, Emma! :D The POP!s are so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMIGOSSHH! They're so adorable, I can't even... :) The photos are beautiful, the POP!s look like they're in a grass forest! XD
    <3 , IrishAG

    ReplyDelete
  5. EMMA EMMA EMMA SHANNON MESSENGER POSTED THE LODESTAR GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh YAY! I'm going to the signing though, so I'll get those things anyway!:D I hope you win though, that would be so awesome!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
    2. Ooh, lucky you! I live all the way on the East Coast...*sob*

      Delete
    3. Awww....well....save up for a plane ticket?XD LOL! I'll make sure to make a post about it!;)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  6. I like the palm trees in the background of the filtered one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Emma, what's your na no wri mo name?
    Most crazily, ~Olive

    ReplyDelete