Monday, September 26, 2016

My Highlights of the Star Wars Rebels Season Opener

Hi everyone!
Can you guys even believe how long it's been since I've posted? I have just not been feeling the motivation. Meh.XD
But anywhoo, you know what is motivating?! STAR WARS REBELS! So, I thought I'd make a post about the highlights of the season opener- Steps into Shadow! They're in no specific order...;)
Hope you enjoy!:D
*SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS*
 
1. EZRA AND KANAN
MEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE!!!
GUYUYUYUYUYUSSSSS!!! THEM. THEY. PLEASE. MORE.
The fight that they had was just so awesome, I loved it, and I want more. (Yes, I am very weird for wanting them to have more fights. Please don't judge me.XD) I just...you know, Kanan and Ezra are just such an awesome pair, and Ezra had grown up so much and *sniff*
Look at my little boy, growing up and getting ready to join the Dark Side. *sniff*
XD
 
2. EZRA GETS PROMOTED TO LIEUTENANT
This was awesome? Was it not? Ezra has just grown up so much and NOW HE'S A LIEUTENANT! Oh, wait. Right. HE BLEW IT AND NOW HE ISN'T ANYMORE.XD But at least he'll work back to it.XD
 
3. THRAAAWWWN
K, so Thrawn wasn't really in this episode as much as he should be, but he is posing a serious threat to my precious little group of Rebels, so that's gonna be awesome. Yep. He's gonna tear apart the Rebels piece by piece, which is super duper cool.XD
 
4. EZRA'S EPIC AWESOMENESS OF ALL EPICNESS
So, this sort of ties into just how he's growing up, but HIS NEW MOVES ARE AWESOME! AND HIS LIGHTSABER!!!!! I love the green crystal, anyone else curious as to how he got it? Hm? HM? HMMMM????
 
5. KANAN GROWING DISTANT AND HIS "COUNCIL SESSION" WITH BENDU
Kanan. My favorite. My blind precious. He's having some issues. And I love it. He was growing distant from everyone, the Force included, and that is just so emotional and awesome, AGH! PLUS THE FACT THAT HE HAD THAT AMAZING COUNCIL SESSION WITH BENDU!XD Bendu is just awesome, plain and simple.;D I can't wait to see more of him!

6. ALL OF THE AWESOME NEW CHARACTER DESIGNS
No need to explain, right? I'm gonna though.
I JUST LOVE ALL OF THEM! Especially Kanan, HIS MASK! Some of them are pretty subtle, but I love how they're all a lot more uniform and less rugged.XD
***
Those are my highlights, and I can't wait for the future episodes! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MAUL!
Although I have super mixed emotions with him, he's pretty epic and I'm eager to see how he, Ezra, and Kanan interact, concerning what happened in season 2.XD So, yeah.;)
-Emma-
What is your favorite new thing about Star Wars Rebels? What are you excited to see in future episodes?:)


13 comments:

  1. heeheeheeheeheehee!!! I love spoilers! I went right ahead and read this, and we haven't even finished watching season one.... XP heeheeheeheeheehee! sorry, I'm just hystarectly laughing, heeheehee!!!
    Most (heehee!) crazily, (heehee!) ~Olive (Heehee!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm spoiling it for myself but is Ezra joining the dark side? (If so, Tawnya will be furious! :)
    I haven't been able to finish the last few episodes of season 2. I've been busy with school and now work (I got a job at chick-fil-a :)So I haven't been able to keep up with the show.
    My tawnya character will probably be leaving the rebel's group because she has some things to sort through and she needs to see if there are any survivors from her tribe :D
    I know what you mean though, little Ezra is growing up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I don't know what to say, but what I would say is that he is teetering on the edge of light and dark. No one is really sure at all.;)
      Oh, that's so sad! Those last episodes are the best!:) OOH, cool!
      Yes!! *squeal*
      -Emma-

      Delete
  3. This is really neat, Emma! I'm not really into Rebels or The Clone Wars (I'm more of a movies-only gal), but it's really neat to get a "peek" inside the world of Rebels. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Grace! Oh, really? See, I think I'm more of a TV show person, although I watch movies, I prefer getting new installments weekly. You would love TCW and Rebels, I think though! If you're ever in the mood, I highly recommend watching them!;)
      -Emma-

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! I'll definitely have to check them out! :D

      Delete
  4. *whimpers* *groans* *cries* *dies*

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been nominated for the Selcouth Award!
    http://evyslittlecorner.blogspot.com/2016/09/the-selcouth-award.html

    ReplyDelete