Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Why Summer Totally Kills Hermiters Like Myself

Guys.
I can not keep quiet anymore.
The hermiters are suffering.
Because of the stinking summer.
The summer is totally killing hermiters and here is why.

THERE'S A BIG BALL OF FIRE IN THE SKY!!!!!!!!!
Hermiters are not used to this, guys. This Ball of Fire heats up the whole world, and we are forced to take cover under rocks and other cool places. It really puts a cramp in our style. We can't hermit if it's not comfortable to live in our rooms under a blanket. Ammirite?
PEOPLE EXPECT YOU TO GO OUTSIDE IN THE 1,000,000+ DEGREE WEATHER!!!!
Can you believe this????? Like, CAN YOU??? They expect you to go out and melt off all your skin until your bones turn into slush and you fall into a puddle of what used to be a happy hermiter. I don't know about you, but count me out.
 
YOU CAN'T WEAR THE FLUFF STUFF OF ALL COMFORTABILITY!!!!
I'm talking blankets, sweaters, cardigans, hoodies, practically everything THAT IS GOOD IN LIFE!!!
You can't wear it and feel happy. You sure as heck can wear it, but you feel as if you've made the worst decision of your life. Ever.
 
(one of my latest drawings of me as a Sith! XD)
AS A HERMITER I MUST DO SOMETHING TO KEEP ME ENTERTAINED, BUT I CAN'T DO MY USUAL STUFF BECAUSE IT'S 1,000,000+ DEGREES OUTSIDE!!!!!!!!
Drawing? No. I don't want to sweat all over my drawings. Write? I can't because the computer will OVERHEAT. Cry for winter? No, because then I would be dehydrated AND DIE!!!!
 
So there. Those are the reasons why hermiters like myself can't do what they were born to do in the summer.
God, You are all-wise and love us all so much, but seriously, please, make winter come early. PLEASE.
-Emma, the Hermit-
 
Guys, this post was so dramatic, like, I can't even handle how crazy I am.XD XD

12 comments:

  1. XD Yes, it is 1,000,000+ degrees, isn't t?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOUU!!! I CANT GO OUTSIDE MY HOUSE BECAUSE I WILL LITERALLY MELT, ITS TOO HUMID TO EVEN TAKE PICTURES BECAUSE MY LENS FOGS UP. *ahem* Sorry, I LOVE summer, but I am ready for fall. The pretty leaves, cozy sweaters, fluffy boots, and fall photography!!! ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, humidity...That's one of the only things I'm thankful about in the heat--- That we don't have humidity! Ick! Yes, FALL! FALL! FALL! FALL!!!!
      -Emma-

      Delete
  3. HA! I'm not a hermiter, but this was amazing! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this made me laugh. xD

    I don't like the summer very much, aside from the fact that there's no school. That's the only good part.

    I love fall. 50 degree weather. Sweaters. Hot cocoa. Curling up and reading a book. Pretty fall leaves... *happy sigh* I cannot wait.

    // katie grace
    a writer's faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah, seriously!;)
      *sigh* Katie, why must you make me even more desperate for fall???XD
      -Emma-

      Delete
  5. I love sweaters
    blankets
    cats
    rain
    a chill
    golden skies
    frost
    orange
    fluff
    school supplies
    having an excuse to stay inside, away from humanity
    and not melting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I AGREE! I....A G R E E!!!!!!!
      -Emma-

      Delete