Thursday, August 4, 2016

My First Sketchbook

Hi everyone!
I hope you're having a wonderful day!;)
Yesterday, I saw some of my sketchbooks, and, upon seeing my first sketchbook, I knew I had to make a post about it and to see just how far I've come.:D
 
This is the cover. I remember when I got it I was so excited! I also got these markers, they were special...maybe fine tipped or something!XD
The first drawing in this sketchbook...ew...I totally want to finish that sky! Why in the world did I do that?XD
Hedgehog and cat! I included my full name on some of these drawings, that's why my hands are in some pics.;) 
I definitely have gotten better at keeping things balanced in my drawings.XD 
The Cheshire cat! LOL! I like this one still.;)  
I remember drawing this and being so proud that I got a character in such a complicated pose!XD
I was really obsessed with My Little Pony when I had this sketchbook.;P I like this made-up character still, she's cute!;D  
A half finished drawing of Hallee running in my front yard.XD 
Back when I was into anime...;D 
I think this is pretty cute.;) 
I tried painting in my sketchbook.XD The fishing one is so bad...XD 
And the last drawing of...a....potato girl?XD
***
I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my old drawings. It's always fun to think of how much we can change within just a few years.:D
-Emma-

10 comments:

  1. The anime one is so good! And that MLP OC is really cute, too. I would watch an episode with her in it. ;)

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lydia!:D That would be so cool if she would ever be in a real episode!;D
      -Emma-

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! These are adorable! And they really aren't that bad...XD
    ~Grace <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are really cute!:)

    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL... a potato girl? XD

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete