Sunday, March 13, 2016

Glazed Part Twenty-One

Gooday, mate!XD
I am here with Glazed! YAY! And I rechecked and the "scary thing" happens in the part after this one, so I was wrong again. LOL!;D
But anyway, here's Glazed-
P.S. I have three drawings for this part, woah.XD
 
Jaclynn took another step up the mountain. She was lost, she was cold, and her feet were killing her. Turning to look at how far away she had ran, Jaclynn gazed out at the view. The far away castle did nothing but glisten in the moonlight. She turned back to the mountain and couldn't help to feel anything other than sad. But the night was growing colder and she would be needing a place to stay. She sat down and buried her face in her hands, when she felt the warmth of her glove against her freezing cheeks. She stared at her gloved hand and sighed.
How long would she continue to hide from everyone? How long would it take for someone to find her? What would they do if she did find her?
Jaclynn's eyes widened as she thought of the gruesome possibilities. She continued thinking about what could happen until she couldn't take it anymore.
“Stop this right now,” She whispered to herself, “I need to stop worrying about people finding out about this. I need to let go of my fear-”
Jaclynn gazed at her hands and stood up, smiling, “-and embrace my power as a gift. Like when I was a child.” Jaclynn ripped her glove off and flung it into the sky. She unfastened the clasp on her cape and let the heavy cloak fall to the ground. She walked away from the cape and she felt her spirit lighten as the weight of her fear slowly slid away.
She walked farther up the mountain, then imagined a glaze staircase, and she pushed the magic surging inside her out of her hands. The staircase appeared just as she imagined it and she raced up it. Grinning, she scanned the area at the top of the staircase and an idea formed in her head. Jaclynn brought her hands up and let her powers do the rest. A castle made of hardened, icy glaze twisted up the side of the mountain and Jaclynn wove her hand through the air, guiding its walls and ceiling into place. This was to be her new home, where she could stay and be safe from the others. As the castle finished its last touches, she thought about her old home and Emma.
She choked back a sob and shook her head. She reached up to her tiara and fingered the donut charms that hung from the gold crown. She squeezed her eyes shut, then thrust it away.
She wasn't going back. They had nothing to offer her.
Pushing away her past felt freeing and she continued remaking her new self, spirit soaring. She grabbed the donut pin that kept her hair in a tight bun and ripped it out, letting her curls fall around her shoulders as the headache embedded in her skull finally relented after so many years of the same painful hairdo. She flicked her hands around her dress and a colorful new dress began to grow from the bottom of the skirt until it reached her throat. The magic swirled around her head and the dull blue sprinkles in her hair changed into a rainbow of colored sprinkles.
Jaclynn walked out to the terrace, eyes blazing with power as she felt her magic forging inside of her, setting her free. And Emma was safe, she thought with satisfaction and a tiny shard of pain. The sun rose from behind the hills and Jaclynn grinned. Now she was how she was meant to be.
***
Um, yeah. So, I have no idea what to say now, so bye!XD
-Emma-
OH WAIT!!!!
I wanted to show this drawing I did of Ahsoka Tano! It's especially for Addy, since she loves Ahsoka as much as I do!;)
That is all.;)




19 comments:

  1. OH. MY. GOODNESS. Jaclynn's dress is AMAZING! :O I loved this part, Emma! I'll be patiently (NOT) waiting for more! :D

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all 4 of your drawings! They are my favorite part of the story. Not that I don't like the story, of course! ;) I just HAVE to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Glazed! Great job!
    What's this? An Ahsoka drawing? OH MY GOSH! IT LOOKS SO SO REAL! AWESOME JOB! (I'm totally fangirling right now!)
    Yesterday I actually finished drawing some fan-art of ahsoka, which I will post on my blog soon!
    Again Great job on all your art! I can't wait to see what you draw next! This is seriously inspiring me to draw a lot more!
    -Addy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! LOL! I'm glad I could help make you fan girl!XD OOH!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!!!OoO (Now you're making ME fan girl!XD) Wow, I am so happy that I inspire you to draw more!:D
      -Emma-

      Delete
    2. BTW-I posted my new drawings!

      addysartworld.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. oh wow............................. HOW DO YOU DO THAT!?!?! SHE LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
    Oh yes, the scary thing......... "Crosses arms and glares" Naughty Emma for telling me that! Oh, is there going to be a kristoff, olaf, and sven? Just out of curiosity.... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks so much!!:) Well, I like to keep people anticipating the next parts...;) Yep! They're all in it, but with different names and moderately different personalities, but mostly the same!;)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  5. -faints- WHY MUST THOU TORTURETH ME IN THIS VILE WAY, OH EMMA OF THE DRAWN TO WRITING?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks, I like to torture my readers.XD
      -Emma-

      Delete
    2. To be honest, I do too. I think Darth Vader rubbed off on me... oops...

      Delete
    3. LOL! No, it's good! It makes for good stories!XD
      -Emma-

      Delete
  6. Jaclyn's dress is amazing! And I love the Ahsoka Tano drawing! (Star Wars lover!)

    ReplyDelete