Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Reasons Why the Dark Side is Better Than the Light

Hi everyone!
This post, if you can't tell, is gonna be listing ALL the reasons the Dark Side is 100% better than the Light.
*clears throat*
*puts on glasses*
*brings out presentation from briefcase*
#1-
Epic-mazing costumes
#2-
Fewer people are on the Dark Side so you ultimately get more notice (plus it's great for introverts).
#3-
They haven't won yet, so really, it's just a matter of time before we win and the Light Side is beaten. O.O
#4-
Force lightning. Need I go on?
#5-
No one questions you for wearing all black all the time.
#6-
You don't have to worry about what color lightsaber you want cuz you get red. Only red. O.O
#7-
You have a stronger impression on people as a Dark Sider.
#8-
If you don't like your given name- NEW AMAZING NAME THAT STRIKES FEAR INTO YOUR ENEMIES HEART!!!
#9-
ULTIMATE POWAARRRR!!!
#10-
It gives you amazing power right away and you're able to defeat Jedi masters even as an apprentice. OwO
#11-
You have all the powers that Jedi have PLUS MORE!!
#12-
The Dark Side is proven to be more powerful than the light. ^_^ I believe the Dark Side just doesn't have the right members in it to beat the Light Siders.... Yet. :)

Ultimately, THE DARK SIDE IS BETTER AND MORE POWERFUL AND WE WILL WIN!!!! BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!

I'm looking at you Hershey and Dee. OwO
-Emma-

12 comments:

  1. ...NEVER. I care not for the Jedi, I care not for the Sith!

    I care only for droids, ships, basically all that tech.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Can I add Lothal cats to that? Yeah, I like those too. Also food, money, seclusion, and the holonet.

      Basically: I want to be a hermit but in the Star Wars galaxy.

      Delete
  2. How amusing that you must try so hard to make others fall. Just like a Sith Lord. I will NEVER fall to the dark side. If I would fall to a side, I'd fall in the middle, go neutral and become a Mandalorian but that is beside the point. XD
    Going to the dark side? It's not happening.
    Just please don't let any of the Ghost crew die. :|
    -Hershey-

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHYYYYY!!!???
    *pulls out lightsaber*
    *shrieks*
    YOU WILL NEVER WIN!!!! THE DARKNESS WILL ONLY CONSUME YOU AND EVENTUALLY LEAD TO YOUR DEFEAT, DARTH COOKIE!
    YOU HAVE TURNED MY BROTHER BUT YOU WILL NEVER TURN ME!!!


    You have been warned..... O.O
    *fades into the distance*

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol! this was hilarious. XD my brother will join you as soon as he reads this, but nope nope, i'm not convinced. XD i'm a jedi all the way. :P :)
    reasons to be a jedi:
    1: comfortable robes
    2: a whole rainbow of lightsaber colors!!!! #purty <3
    3: GOOD ALWAYS PREVAILS IN THE END!! :D :D :D
    4: people like you more. :p

    I could go on, but my expander is making it hard to concentrate. I shall go meditate in the force now...
    Mahar- a jedi who shall never turn!!!

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find these reasons hardly reasons at all. You are far too proud and it is blinding the truth from you. As you listed above, the Dark Side hasn't yet won - and they never will. Good always wins, therefore the Light Side shall always destroy the darkness. :)
    And actually, we Jedi CAN (and have) kill Sith Masters just as Apprentices can - it's just that we don't because killing is always a last resort for us, whereas the Sith don't care about negotiations and want to kill everyone.
    You will never turn me. Never. -_-
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Supreme Leader ShuffleCat at your service. The darkness is my friend. But the light also calls to me.....
    AND BOUNTY HUNTING.
    My Star Wars personality stretches far and wide across the galaxy...

    Also this post was sooooo funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why yes, my fellow dark sider...WHY YESSSSS!
    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will remain on the Light side. I haven't changed my mind

    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  9. FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS MY LOVE OF THE DARK SIDE!!!!!! Ha, I'm actually wearing black right now...
    And it's a good thing my lightsaber is automatically red, because I *sweats nervously* am terrible at making decisions.
    YOU LIGHT SIDERS HAVE NO CHANCE.

    ~Mira

    ReplyDelete
  10. *smoke bombs* *dramatic entrance* Ah, hello, Sith. I have not yet decided if I will work for the Light or Dark side. *smirks* Whoever can best fulfill my needs, desires and gives me power.



    Ohh and um say that in your mind with a British accent.

    ReplyDelete