Saturday, April 1, 2017

Endeavors in Photography

Hi everyone!
I've always loved taking pictures, if you haven't noticed, and these are some of the highlights in my camera roll! :D
When I went camping recently, it was really cool! There were so many opportunities for picture taking, and I really liked it! :) Lots of these pictures are from camping. ;)


Molly!! My oldest sister's dog. She was falling asleep on the car drive to camping. ;)

These rocks were insane at our camping site! They were right at the back of our spot and were super fun to climb. :D You could get up SO high!

Campfires are so aesthetic.
*drools*



Pretty flower from hiking. :)



Oh, back to camping! ;D


I got this photo a pretty long time ago, but I loved how it turned out! FIRRREEE!!! XD
*goes onto sing "Hellfire" from The Hunchback of Notre Dame*




Puppies!!! XD I love my little doggies. ^_^


***
I hope you enjoyed my photos! :) Do you have a favorite thing to take pictures of? Mine would probably be people, although there weren't any people in this post. ;)
-Emma-

12 comments:

  1. OMGOODNESS THOSE ROCKS LOOK SO FUN.
    and those purdy pictures...<3 <3 <3
    Most crazily, ~Olive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESS! They were! I had a blast climbing them! :)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  2. Wow! Those are awesome, Emma! My favorites are the first one, the coals one, and the fire coming from the house thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Your dogs are SO cute! These photos are really pretty, especially the fire ones. They're so cool!

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Emma! These pictures are so neat. And thank you giving my blog a shout out! It really means a lot to me. =) Happy Spring!! =:.3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Skipper Spirit! No problem! I can't wait to see it grow! :)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  5. I love the fourth fire one! It's sooo pretty! All these photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love the last one! And your dogs are SO cute! What are there names (besides Molly)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The black one is mine and her name is Hallee (pronounced Halle but I was young and wanted an extra "e") and the cream one is my sister's and her name is Hunny! ;)
      -Emma-

      Delete