Sunday, February 21, 2016

Today is a Very Special Day...!

Guess what today is???
Sunday?
The 21st...?
Um.....?
It is JACLYNN'S BIRTHDAY!!!!:D :D :D
If you don't know, Jaclynn is my bestest friend and if you want to wish her a very happy birthday, you can find her on these two blogs- Little Miss Fluffet and/or  Little House of American Girl.
OR...you can say happy birthday in the comments section, since she'll definitely be reading this post.:)
But I'm not going to leave this post here, because all day yesterday I drew, and drew, and drew (and drew), so that I could make this post super special.:)
 
My Wishes for Dee's Birthday-
A ton of confetti, glitter, and birthday party cheer to make her birthday shine.:)
(As provided by me...XD) 
All of the Krispy Kreme donuts she can eat!
(Don't get sick, Dee) 
A huge Star Wars marathon from Episode I to Episode XII.
(That's a BB-8 plush and a Build-A-Bear Kylo Ren bear.XD) 
A HUGE shopping spree at the mall where she can buy everything and anything she wants FOR FREE!
And lastly, as many hugs as I could possibly give her.:)
***
So, Happy Birthday, Dee! Thanks for being the best Donut friend ever.:D
-Cookie-

22 comments:

  1. Aww! This post is so sweet, Emma! The drawings are so amazing. :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACLYNN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful drawings Emma! Happy birthday Jaclynn! Make a wish! Or two, or three :) Are you really 17? :D
    This birthday post is so sweet Emma! (literally :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post!! Lovely drawings!
    I'm going over to Jaclynn's blog to tell her Happy Birthday....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Misty!:) I'm sure she'll appreciate it!:D
      -Emma-

      Delete
  4. Wow! Amazing drawings! Jaclynn Definitely has an awesome best friend! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:) Well, I'd like to think so!;)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  5. Wow, these drawings are so good! :)
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet! :) Jaclynn is blessed to have you as her friend. :)<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. These drawings are crazy awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was just reading this post again while my siblings are listening to "Making Today a Perfect Day" from Frozen Fever. I thought it was pretty funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! That is so funny!:D I was actually thinking of doing some "Glazed Fever" drawings for her birthday, but there was only so much time in the day.;D
      -Emma-

      Delete
    2. That would be so awesome! :) But yes, I have that problem too. I have too many things I want to do and not enough time. ;)

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I'm sure I'll do it at some point!;D Yes, story of my life!XD
      -Emma-

      Delete
  9. Hey Emma! Have you heard of the online store called; Heruniverse.com? (Ashley eckstein the voice of Ahsoka tano started this company) It's a really cool site that sells clothing items (mostly for girls and adult woman :) and right now for the star wars merch some of the clothing is 30% off! My sister and I just bought the Ahsoka tano Tunic hoodie! The sale ends 2/28! Just thought I'd tell you since you love star wars too!
    BTW-I love your drawings!!!!!!!!!! So much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have, but I've never gone there before!:D Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to check the sale out!:D
      -Emma-

      Delete