Saturday, January 9, 2016

Glazed Part Fourteen

Hi everyone!
Woot! Woot! The next part is up!:D
(And guess what? TWO drawings today instead of one!:D)
 
The week slid by as slowly as a snail. Having nothing to do, Emma stayed in her room mostly and occasionally knocked on Jaclynn's door, which always went unanswered. She began talking to portraits since she was too old for dolls. She spilled her excitement and nervousness about the coronation to random pictures that she found around the massive castle, knowing she looked crazy but grateful that no one could actually see her. She explored the grounds and hoped to find a secret passage way, to no avail. Finally, the week had passed. It was the night before the coronation and Emma felt that her insides might explode with anticipation. Emma went to bed that night filled with so much anxious energy she could barely fall asleep. But around midnight, she drifted into a sleep filled with donuts and cookies hugging.
***
Light filled Emma's room and a firm knock sounded on her door. Dazed, Emma's eyelids opened halfway and she burrowed her face into her pillow.
Another knock.
“What?” Emma asked, her voice contorted and muffled by the pillow that smelled like warm glaze.
“Princess Emma!” Miriam, the maid, shouted.
Taking a huge breath, Emma pulled her head out of the pillow and shouted back, “WHAT?!”
The maids never woke her up, something must be different. Still in a sleep stupor, Emma sat up on the bed.
“Sorry to wake you, Princess-” the servant started. Emma gazed at the sun and noticed it was probably around eleven.
“No! I've been up for hours,” Emma stated as she briskly shoved her covers off and cleared her head.
There was something she was supposed to do today...
“What is it?” Emma asked, her legs dangling from the bed.
“I'm here to remind you about the coronation,” the servant replied.
“The coronation!” Emma gasped and leaped to her feet. She rustled through her dresses and picked out her fanciest one. It was perfect for the occasion, with varying shades of brown to display her Cookie-ness. She changed dresses, brushed her hair, and curled it with her fingers and a sticky substance of glaze that could keep curls from falling out. Then she added the finishing touches. She placed her chocolate chips into her hair, fidgeting with them until she declared them perfect, then clipped back a curl with a cookie clip. She wrapped her Cookie pendant around her neck and stared into the mirror. She saw her beyond excited expression and took a breath. Today was the day.
She raced out of her room and down the colorful halls, she kicked up sprinkles that covered the blue floor and spun around a passing maid who was carrying a tray.
“It's coronation day!!!” Emma squealed and continued on her gleeful rampage throughout the castle. She would finally be seeing her best friend.
***
Jaclynn stood shakily in her room, dreading the day ahead. This day was of massive importance. The gates would be opened. Desserts of all kingdoms would be flooding through those gates and she would have to repress her powers in front of everyone. Her hands shook as she practiced taking the donut ball and the pink scepter from the priest. She held the two props up and icing began to tingle from her fingers. It soon enveloped the two objects and she hurriedly threw them back onto the table.
“Conceal, don't feel,” Jaclynn whispered to herself, tears beginning to run down her cheeks as she said her father and mother's saying. She missed them almost more than anything and a tremor ran down her spine as she held back tears.
“It's only for today,” Jaclynn reminded herself as she slipped her gloves back on. She opened her doors and addressed the servants waiting for her.
“Tell the guards...” Jaclynn suddenly felt a stab of anxiety that cut deep into her core. She couldn't do this, she wanted to call the whole coronation off, yet she knew she couldn't, “to open the gates.”
***
I hope you liked it! I can't wait to get the whole story completely finished! I wonder how many parts there will be? Wouldn't it be insane if it was like- Glazed Part Sixty-Nine?XD That might be possible...Great, now I am curious!;D
-Emma-
What dessert would you be if you lived in Dack-A-Woodle-World?:D


21 comments:

  1. AGH! URG! I love this so much! The pictures are so amazing!! :D I think this should be made into a movie...(I think I may be a huge fan..maybe...XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I'm so glad you like it so much! A movie would be AMAZING!:D
      -Emma-

      Delete
  2. AAAGAHAGAAHAGA!!!! COOKIEE!!! MOOORREEE!!! :O *dies*
    Seriously, I love this to death!!! :D
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! 2 pictures! Poor Jaclynn. :( Great story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next. You make it so similar to what happens in Frozen, yet we don't always know what's going to happen next. I really like that. :)
    I would probably be ice cream or something like that. I usually make a cake and ice cream for my siblings when it's their birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, American Girl Doll Artist!:D Yeah, I put a lot of my own script and creativity into this, so don't think that everything is going to be the same... *cackles evilly* LOL!;D Oh, that's cool!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  4. I loved this! I can't wait for part 15! Hm..I would be...a candy, which would be; a Reese's pieces, or like a lollipop, or a cake (or cupcake :) Hey! that gives me an idea! For a Glazed themed prompt, you could have bloggers recreate Disney Princesses as a dessert(like how your Glazed characters are based off Anna and Elsa) And they could post it on their blog! (This is just an idea and you don't have to do it if you don't want to :)
    Is it okay if I draw the dessert character(s) (from your question; What dessert would you be if you lived in Dack-A-Woodle-World?)And post them on my art blog but give the idea credit to you?
    Love this story! I can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I would be *Takes big breath*
    Chocolate, Chocolate cake, Ice cream, recece peanut buttercups, skittles, pop corn, cookies, and i think that's it!
    Whats kristoff and seven going to look like?
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DRAWWWWWWWWINGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh, wow! That's a lot of desserts!XD I can't say yet, but I'll give you a little hint- caffeine.:D
      -Emma-

      Delete
  6. I know I've said this a bunch of times before, but I LOVE THE GLAZED ART AGH.
    I don't know what dessert I'd be actually. Probably keylime pie. Tangy, but with an aftertaste of sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, gee, thanks so much!:D Ooh, that sounds like you put some poetic thought into your choice!;D Awesome!;)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  7. I would be a milkshake. A brunette Elsa and a blonde Anna....

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've been nominated for an award on my blog! Check it out here: http://www.josieonthego.com/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this one! If I lived in Dack-a-Doodle-World I would probably be from a cupcake kingdom.
    -Keira:D

    ReplyDelete