Sunday, January 3, 2016

Christmas Haul

Hi everyone!
Here's my Christmas haul-
 
My sister gave me this awesome Sherlock shirt.:) Don't worry if you don't get it, it's a quote from Sherlock.XD
I got a Scandinavian Folk Pattern coloring book, a Draw Real People! drawing book, a Figure it Out: The Beginner's Guide to Drawing People book, and a mannequin.:) 
A Star Wars sketchbook (I love this!) and a 300 Drawing Prompts book.:) 
A Sherlock and John Watson POP!:D 
They are so cute, like look at Sherlock's wavy, curly hair! It's perfect.
And his adorable outfit and violin.:) 
And John Watson's outfit!:D 
And I got this epic Kylo Ren/Star Wars: The Force Awakens shirt! I love it so much and can't wait to wear it.:)
***
So, those are the main things I got that aren't doll related.:) I will be posting doll things I got for Christmas on my doll blog soon.
Well, I guess that's all I have for now.:)
-Emma-


2 comments:

  1. Great haul! I love that Star Wars journal.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am really excited to use it!:D
      -Emma-

      Delete