Saturday, December 19, 2015

Dudes - Some Drawings

Hi everyone!
WHO'S EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS? I am!:D
These are the drawings I've promised! I hope you enjoy them.:)
This was the first guy I drew in the slew. Hehe. That rhymes.;) LOL! 
Then there's him, who I really like!:D 
Also, him.;) Sometimes when I show people my pictures, they'll point out that a lot of my people look angry, but the truth is- drawing happy faces can only be entertaining for so long. And playing around with different expressions is fun and I imagine that it helps with becoming a better artist in general.:) 
I tried my hand at an Asian, and I think he turned out well, considering I haven't really done that ethnicity before.:)
***
-Emma-
Which guy was your favorite?:)


4 comments:

  1. I like all of them, though the second one is my favorite! :D You're such a great artist! The last one looks like someone I've seen before, but I can't remember who.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really like him, too. He looks a lot older than the others.:) Thank you! Seen? I wonder who? Could you possibly be thinking of Mulan (her love interest is Li Shang, right?) or maybe Tam from Keeper...?
      -Emma-

      Delete
    2. YES! That's it! It's Shang! Now I'm happy because I remembered. XD

      Delete
  2. The first one is my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete