Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday Doodles

Hey everyone! When I go to church, I always draw on the pieces of paper they give me.:) So I think that every Sunday I will show you what I drew during service.:) This is what I drew today-
She is some sort of Egyptian princess in my head.:) At first, she was a normal girl with pigtails, then as I got to doing her sweater, it changed into that cool necklace you see, and then I changed her hair into waves.:) And then her whole outfit happened to be Egyptian. I drew the veil because I had put a bow in her hair but wanted to cover it up. So, yeah!;) That's it for today! I have a lot of post ideas ready, so check back often!:D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Emma-


6 comments:

  1. Haha, I do that too! Usually I draw the people sitting in front of me though. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I occasionally do that too!;D
      -Emma-

      Delete
  2. Wow, that is BEAUTIFUL! You're an amazing artist, Emma.
    ~Loren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much, Loren! I really appreciate that!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  3. I do that too! I draw horses... A lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, cool! Horses are really fun to draw, I just recently drew a unicorn!:) I'm gonna make a post about it soon!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete