Monday, June 20, 2016

Iced Tea, Drawing, and Writing - June Edition

Hi everyone!
I know I didn't get around to making a May edition, but I'm here with this month's installment of "Tea and Whatever I Do While I Drink Said Tea!" YAY! Should I just shorten it to TAWIDWIDST...Or is that really shortened at all?XD
What I've Been Drinking:
Since it's been getting pretty hot where I am, I haven't been having hot tea as much, but iced tea works just as well! Its Trader Joe's harvest tea, its not in season anymore.;) 
 
I've been drawing and writing a lot, but I can't really show you what I'm writing, so I'll just show you what I've been drawing.
I have been doing a ton of Akina Aber drawings!;D


This drawing is of Akina in a cave, I love how it turned out!:) 

I made this drawing of her as a little girl, isn't she cute?;) 
Then I did this drawing of her as an adult.:)
***
I hope you liked seeing some of the drawings I've been doing lately.:) It's been really fun playing around with Akina, but I've also been doing some other drawings. I have finally done the next Glazed drawing! That will hopefully be up by Wednesday.:)
-Emma-

11 comments:

  1. Hey, how do you feel about the Star Wars Extended Universe? By that, I mean comic books, novels, and fan animation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm, I'm not so sure! I haven't really had anything to do with it other than reading a couple of books, but I think it's fun! I mean, I don't take it as true canon, but it's cool!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
    2. There's this little part of me that can't handle all of the non-consistency....

      then there's the rest of me, who doesn't care.

      Delete
  2. That one of her when she was a little girl is so cute! *squeals* I love them all though. Her markings on her face are really neat. :) You did an amazing job. :) *gives 2 thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love iced tea! And oh my gosh, that pencil notebook is awesome. I can't believe I'm not following your blog already; I'm going to go remedy that now.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually my sketchbook, but I know right? I love it!!:D Thank you so much!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete