Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Filling You In On The Latest Stuff

Hi everyone! 
Here is a post about what I've been doing lately.;)
 
Photography-
I really like this picture! I love how you can see the soil and rocks and plants.:)
I took this picture today and I really liked it!:D 
I also took this one too!:)
 
Recent Purchase-
Yesterday, I got the adorable Bing Bong stuffed animal from the Disney Store! HE IS AMAZING!!!
I am not kidding you. He is my favorite stuffed animal practically!;) And he also SMELLS LIKE COTTON CANDY. I REPEAT. COTTON. CANDY. (He was smelling up my whole room!;))
He is the best!:D
 
Most Recent Drawing-
 Now there is this drawing I am halfway through with-
I drew the guy, but I want to draw a girl with him, but I am uninspired!XD I really like how he turned out so I have to become re-inspired to finish it.;)
 
I hope you liked this random post!:)
-Emma-
 
 


7 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures you took! That guy looks really realistic- you are a great artist! For some reason I was thinking that you could imagine him as some character from a book you've read- that might give you inspiration! Just a thought. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! That stuffed Bing Bong is SO CUTE.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both those photographs, especially the first. Awesome job :-)
    -peace

    ReplyDelete